International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Insanity' is only recognized by fellow inmates!!!!! :)

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you crazy amigos!!!!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hey if we were not insane, would be here............and not playing outside. :)

Hi Rama

Thanks for the all the information. I would like to point to the word 'kindergarden' which is wrong . 'kindergarten' is correct.

I appreciate you for your interest in work. Wishing you all the success ...

Keralite:lol:

Last edited:
CONGRATS5.gif

Congrats WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:)

Hey if we were not insane, would be here............and not playing outside. :)
Nain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a very long time since we have seen your smiling face, my friend!!!! What have you been up to lately?

Obviously, you have your priorities all screwed up! You need to visit the forums each day BEFORE you go to work!!!! Once you get to work you'll never have time to visit with us!! ;-) Tell your trainees that you have important things to do before you can attend to their lessons! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Hej, what is going on here?
Has everyone had a cup of coffee today?
My question: Is this OK if I say "Has everyone had a cup of coffee for today"? Do they have the same meaning?
Thanks.

Hej, what is going on here?
Has everyone had a cup of coffee today?
My question: Is this OK if I say "Has everyone had a cup of coffee for today"? Do they have the same meaning?
Thanks.
Hi, Hanky! Common usage is "Has everyone had a cup of coffee today." The word 'for' is not needed. :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Well, thanks everyone for your warm congrats, I have had a wonderful time here in the UE forums, I would like to thank first Amigo, Sudh, Proof and Heidi, they were the first to say welcome to me when I arrived! :cry::up:
I need to add a special mention to Heidi, she invited me to take a look at the forums!
Then I met beautiful people like Sara, Be, Isa, Moonz, Bea, Nain, Simosito, Rama, etc, well, everyone!
Well, let's go for another 5000!!

I'm also proud to be the only Latin American member who is posting regularly :-D:up:

Costa Rican coffee for the celebrations :cool::up:

2108557915_a45ecc6e1d.jpg

Thanks Wily .. That was really nice .. ;-):up:

Can you just wait for me till I get my 5000 post then start our 10000 together :lol::lol:??

Are we all insane :shock: I thought I'm the only one :lol:!!!!

Hi Nain, how are you? ;-)

I need some coffee please..:cool:

BR

I bet BR would like to have a good cup of Arabian roasted coffee!!!!!

Actually I want my favourit Italian coffee with coco ..soory Amigo you'll pay the bill ..kk

Have a great day, BR!!! I'll see you soon!

Cheers,
Amigo

5000 posts and still going strong!!!!! Way to go, Wil! :)

OMG...soooo depressing!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well, thanks everyone for your warm congrats, I have had a wonderful time here in the UE forums, I would like to thank first Amigo, Sudh, Proof and Heidi, they were the first to say welcome to me when I arrived! :cry::up:
I need to add a special mention to Heidi, she invited me to take a look at the forums!
Then I met beautiful people like Sara, Be, Isa, Moonz, Bea, Nain, Simosito, Rama, etc, well, everyone!
Well, let's go for another 5000!!

I'm also proud to be the only Latin American member who is posting regularly :-D:up:

*jumping up and down*:multi:
*kicking everybody else's hmmm back*:bad-word:
*taking our her guns*
*pointing them at all other members who forgot*:2gunfire:
*hugging Wil*:angel:
*closely;-)*

coz...I AM ON HIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lilangel:

Congrats my friend. :up:

'Insanity' is only recognized by fellow inmates!!!!! :)

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you crazy amigos!!!!

Cheers,
Amigo

EXACTLY!!! (as leno would say!)

Heidita <-----------------ABSOLUTELY NORMAL!!!!:eyes:

The only normal member salutes thee! :!:

Hey, Sim!

Please post the link to your Italy thread! I can always ask a silly question!

How did the protest end? What were the consequences?

Have you posted your newspaper, yet?

Cheers,
Amigo

The protest ended with no consequences, well not bad ones.

I haven't published the newspaper on the web but we printed it and distributed it at school.

the best place for silly questions is behind this link

Nain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a very long time since we have seen your smiling face, my friend!!!! What have you been up to lately?

Obviously, you have your priorities all screwed up! You need to visit the forums each day BEFORE you go to work!!!! Once you get to work you'll never have time to visit with us!! ;-) Tell your trainees that you have important things to do before you can attend to their lessons! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Thanks but now not only trainees but have got many other responsibilities........I dont know how you manage to run the school, have fun, and post here (10000+ WOW).

May be I should make you my guru. :)

Thanks but now not only trainees but have got many other responsibilities........I dont know how you manage to run the school, have fun, and post here (10000+ WOW).

May be I should make you my guru. :)

GURU:shock:
Hahaha!! good going Nain. He deserves it I reckon.:-D

Hi all!

It's been a long time since I had my projects. Seems like everything is changing now.

So how are you guys? :)

Did you miss me? :lol:

Hi all!

It's been a long time since I had my projects. Seems like everything is changing now.

So how are you guys? :)

Did you miss me? :lol:

Yes, we missed you a lot. But who you are?

What is the project about?

Well, I used to be a daily-user poster in this forum, but since I got my project from school, I had to concentrate on that instead of surfing and playing games.

Anyway, it's all finished.

Enjoying time! :-D

No raise has been given and Amigo has been always insane! :mrgreen:

From now on, I'm looking for a sign of Wil's track around here!!! Who has been insane?? Breaking rules is not gonna be sustained if happened in Detective P's zone! :eek:nfire:

Well, I used to be a daily-user poster in this forum, but since I got my project from school, I had to concentrate on that instead of surfing and playing games.

Anyway, it's all finished.

Enjoying time! :-D

Hope that you did it well on your project! ;-)

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back