International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I finished my classes for today !! yahooooooooooooooooo..
& I'm back ..

Hi JJ wellcome to the cafe :) >> wait for SUD to bring you a drink on the house.. hhh

BR

You should start dropping atom bombs too.:lol::lol:

I would, but they are so far not available...lol

When did Heidi become such an introvert?????? :)
introvert<---------------------that's me!!;-)

Wil is really a sweet friend of mine. A very helping guy. He is a guitarist too.
Sudh, who is active member as well as my HERO. I wanna be like him. He too is friendly and a great poet.:)
Amigos is sweetheart of everyone I think, I love whenever he's around.
Rama is so sweet. I consider her as my sis. A cool lady to be with.

heidita<----------------crying her eyes out...not on anybody's list.:cry::cry:

It would be more effective to add 'er' instead of 'z'. Then we could have Nainer, SUDHER, Heiditer, Shaler, Proofer, Simositer!!!! What do you think? :)

OOh...here I am :B-fly:

That is gun powder amigos! Run for your life. Heidi is on the way.
hmmmm....that was not gun powder, I was cooking!

How dare you!!!!:2gunfire::2gunfire:

Please tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you better! Are you a student? Are you male or female? :)

cheers,
Amigo

Amigos I still don't know these informations about other memebers ,for examble I thought Sim was a girl (sorry sim)until 2 or 3 days ago (becuse we have some girl's name like sim in Iran thats why I felt like that):oops:
If you are agree let's introduce ourselves to each other.
I will start
I'm niloofar 28, female from Iran
I majored in industrial engineering and I used to work as a manager in my dad's company which is a flexible printing co.
I've been married 6 years ago and I have a 10 months doughter called Golsa
and becuse of her I've stopped working ( I'll be back to work as soon as i send Golsa to the kinder garden)
well if you have any question about me feel free to ask
trully yours
niloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonz
Wil is really a sweet friend of mine. A very helping guy. He is a guitarist too.
Sudh, who is active member as well as my HERO. I wanna be like him. He too is friendly and a great poet.:)
Amigos is sweetheart of everyone I think, I love whenever he's around.
Rama is so sweet. I consider her as my sis. A cool lady to be with.

Thank you so much for your kindness you are my beloved sis.:)

What have I missed, guys?

Hi Sim,
How are you ??

well, you've missed alot ....

not as much as I've missed in the last week ..

there is a war between S & H .. H is using heavy wepons!!!!

you'd better watch out !!
BR

Thank you!
I'll be a little absent for a while, sorry.
See y'all...

we'll miss you Sim ...

good lunck in what ever you're busy with ..

be creative as you always are ..

BR

CONGRATULATIONS WIL_IBANEZ ON COMPLETING 5000 POSTS IN ADVANCE.
YOU ARE THE VIP MEMBER OF THE FORUMS:up:

:multi: Congratulations Wily :multi:

:smilecol:keep the good work :-D:up:

YEAH We're going to have a party !!!!!:cheers:

BR​

Thank you guys, but I haven't reached the mark yet! :lol: I'll post a humongous speech when I'm done! :cool::up:

5000 posts and still going strong!!!!! Way to go, Wil! :)

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Cactus Cowboy

Hey guys,
I feel a bit unhappy: why don't you find some silly questions for my thread about Italy?
i'm booooooooooooooooooored...

Hey, Sim!

Please post the link to your Italy thread! I can always ask a silly question!

How did the protest end? What were the consequences?

Have you posted your newspaper, yet?

Cheers,
Amigo

Well, thanks everyone for your warm congrats, I have had a wonderful time here in the UE forums, I would like to thank first Amigo, Sudh, Proof and Heidi, they were the first to say welcome to me when I arrived! :cry::up:
I need to add a special mention to Heidi, she invited me to take a look at the forums!
Then I met beautiful people like Sara, Be, Isa, Moonz, Bea, Nain, Simosito, Rama, etc, well, everyone!
Well, let's go for another 5000!!

I'm also proud to be the only Latin American member who is posting regularly :-D:up:

Costa Rican coffee for the celebrations :cool::up:

2108557915_a45ecc6e1d.jpg

Last edited:
You are a welcome addition to our extended international family, Wil!!!! We are glad that you indulge us in our insanity!!!! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

I also count you out on being more able to get a milestone of 10,0000 by that kind of activity you are showing us in posting frequently!:up: We are so tankful to our English master that has been helping us out to get to this level! however we are not at Amigo's level of proficiency to talk so good, but what you see about our English power has come from the might of his presence in here! ;-)

P

Well, thanks everyone for your warm congrats, I have had a wonderful time here in the UE forums, I would like to thank first Amigo, Sudh, Proof and Heidi, they were the first to say welcome to me when I arrived! :cry::up:
I need to add a special mention to Heidi, she invited me to take a look at the forums!
Then I met beautiful people like Sara, Be, Isa, Moonz, Bea, Nain, Simosito, Rama, etc, well, everyone!
Well, let's go for another 5000!!

I'm also proud to be the only Latin American member who is posting regularly :-D:up:

Costa Rican coffee for the celebrations :cool::up:

2108557915_a45ecc6e1d.jpg

You are a welcome addition to our extended international family, Wil!!!! We are glad that you indulge us in our insanity!!!! :)

Cheers,
Amigo
Thanks Wil and amigos, but tell me what has happened in Cafe. Why these congratulatory messages are being given. Has Wil received a raise of $5000/-. Why amigos has gone insane?:roll:

'Insanity' is only recognized by fellow inmates!!!!! :)

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you crazy amigos!!!!

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back