International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sudh,

Once you taste the Tip you will never turn down an offer. So keep away from it always.......!

Last edited:
Hello dear friends!

Currently what concerns me is to see how would he act towards Iraq, would he keep supporting Israel or not! And his external policy towards the whole world!

I wish you all a good life full of hope & a blooming future with Barak Obama.

Yours,

Unwritten

:-D.................:lol:.........................:lol:...........:roll:

If Obama supports Israel what would be your reaction?

The famous Italian coffee is called 'Cappaccino' . If there is a famous Israel coffee what would you like to name it? And... Would you like to taste it?
progress.gif

The famous Italian coffee is called 'Cappaccino' . If there is a famous Israel coffee what would you like to name it? And... Would you like to taste it?

progress.gif

Dear friend why shouldn't we try Israellies coffee? Do we have problem with Israellies? Aren't we all human being? there are some politics in this world that we might not like it and the politicians have problem with each other , I don't like war, and all the bad thing that some countries did or do to others but what about the people . Do you think that all the israelies people are criminal or bad or ....? I don't think so, and I don't think even asking such a question is good, We are all human.
Peace in world

Hello, Be, we have missed you too, how have you been? I'm doing fine and the Cafe continues to be the same melting pot! Italian Coffee? of course, here you have it :-D:up:

Blue.jpg
Wil when ever I looked at this cup of coffee ,I really like to taste it ,yumy yumy
may I have one please?

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST PROOF FOR YOUR EXAMS.:up:

Hi Proof...my favourite detective...good luck from lovely Spain too!:cool:

Wil, you are just simply great. Many thanks for becoming vegetarian from animals who have been spared of their lives.:up:

Wil is a vegetarian? :shock: I don't think so...he actually never eats at all, to my envy he must weigh like 30 kilos.:roll:

thanks wily .. You're the best ..

Oh...I certainly agree to this.:-D

The famous Italian coffee is called 'Cappuccino' .
progress.gif

Kera, this spelling was not correct.

How are you any way .. I miss you so much :roll:

BR

Hmmmmmmm, so you miss my love??? I will have to take serious measures.
:snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm:

Kera, this spelling was not correct.

and cappuccino is a kind of coffe and latte(milk) drink, not just a caffè, as we say...

Hmmmmmmm, so you miss my love??? I will have to take serious measures.
:snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm:

Hey heidita..I like your hot tempered way.:-D

You should start dropping atom bombs too.:lol::lol:

When did Heidi become such an introvert?????? :)

If Obama supports Israel what would be your reaction?

I am sure that he will ! We all know !!

However, my reaction won`t be such a big deal, I am just a girl who lives in Israel (Palestine) and I cannot do anything :-(. It was just so painful and disturbing when Bush supported Israel for the wrong reasons, just to kill Palsetinians and steal their lands, so awful, trust me, the outsiders don`t know much about Israelies, they are really harsh and killers.(Sorry to say that and talk like that but this is a fact !).

I am not intersted to name it or even enter it and you ask me if I will try it? Never ever ! :shock:

progress.gif

This is the reality! I hope that you will understand my point of view ;-)

Cheers!

Dear friend why shouldn't we try Israellies coffee? Do we have problem with Israellies? Aren't we all human being? there are some politics in this world that we might not like it and the politicians have problem with each other , I don't like war, and all the bad thing that some countries did or do to others but what about the people . Do you think that all the israelies people are criminal or bad or ....? I don't think so, and I don't think even asking such a question is good, We are all human.
Peace in world

I wish that Israelies understand that!

They just know the language of war.

Believe it or not.

Cheers!

Today is a beautiful autumn day in Arizona! Take a deep breath and you can feel the clean air filling your lungs!

Cheers,
Amigo

hi guys!
I'm newcomer, signed up just 5 minutes before.
Since this topic is 312 pages (huge huh?) i couldn't read all of it.
But I wanna hang around with you all , cheers;-)

hi guys!

Welcome to free-for-all land Soliel. :)

welcome soliel , have fun,

Unwritten: I know what you said, as you know my country is Palestine friends and they support it alot so we heard many in our news. The thing that I said was abou the people not governments.Do you think Israelies people are bad?(for my information)
I hope you live in peace and no more war in pelestine:)
best wishes
niloo

Hi all!
In a few days the first number of my school journal will be on-line (but it's in Italian so, I dunno if you'll be able to appreciate it).

I'm OK but in a hurry: to-day I'll be at my aunt's and I have also a lot of homework for tomorrow (maths and Latin still to be done).

Everything but my PC is fine here: my sweet HAL9000 is mute! I don't know why but the PC does not want to speak to me!!! (sigh)

hi guys!

Hi, soliel! Welcome to the International Cafe'! :up: I think it is wonderful that you are sharing your first posting with us! Come back and visit often!

Please tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you better! Are you a student? Are you male or female? :)

We have many 'regular' visitors to the Cafe'! I'm sure they will make you feel right at home whenever you visit! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back