International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys!
I'm newcomer, signed up just 5 minutes before.
Since this topic is 312 pages (huge huh?) i couldn't read all of it.
But I wanna hang around with you all , cheers;-)

Welcome to the best site on the internet Soliel.
I hope you would really enjoy being with all of us. Everyone is so helping here. They would help you whenever you are in need. Let me introduce everyone to you in the forums whom I know.
Wil is really a sweet friend of mine. A very helping guy. He is a guitarist too.
Sudh, who is active member as well as my HERO. I wanna be like him. He too is friendly and a great poet.:)
Amigos is sweetheart of everyone I think, I love whenever he's around.
Rama is so sweet. I consider her as my sis. A cool lady to be with.

Welcome to the best site on the internet Soliel.
I hope you would really enjoy being with all of us. Everyone is so helping here. They would help you whenever you are in need. Let me introduce everyone to you in the forums whom I know.
Wil is really a sweet friend of mine. A very helping guy. He is a guitarist too.
Sudh, who is active member as well as my HERO. I wanna be like him. He too is friendly and a great poet.:)
Amigos is sweetheart of everyone I think, I love whenever he's around.
Rama is so sweet. I consider her as my sis. A cool lady to be with.
And lets not forget to mention Moonz! :up: She is soooooooooooooo special that we've added a 'Z' to the end of her name! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

good luck proof

Hey friends, I am so happy my doughter doesn't need to do surgery for hey DDH and she just has to wear abduction brace for at least 2 months.
well I feel so good now thank you all again
now I am going to prepare some Iranian dish for the forum
Let's have some Iranian Kebab with rice and yogurt drink

I bet that your baby will get improved as easy as 1, 2, 3! :-D

I'm a vegan, so get me some carrots with a lot of chopped cucumbers to start chewing down in the way my little hare does ;-)

And lets not forget to mention Moonz! :up: She is soooooooooooooo special that we've added a 'Z' to the end of her name! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

She should appreciate that she has put a 'Z' at the end of her nickname because we know that 'Moon' is deeply into the space right over our head, isn't it?!!!!! :up:

P

i'm a vegan, so get me some carrots with a lot of chopped cucumbers to start chewing down in the way my little hare does ;-) p, i am shocked to learn that you are taking food out of the mouth of your hare!!!!!! ;-)

she should appreciate that she has put a 'z' at the end of her nickname because we know that 'moon' is deeply into the space right over our head, isn't it?!!!!! :up: p, do you realize that we cannot put a 'z' after just any name????? How would it look if we wrote 'simositoz' or 'sudhz'??:cool: the fact that we can add a 'z' to Moon makes her very special, indeed!!!!! :up:

p
a

i'm a vegan, so get me some carrots with a lot of chopped cucumbers to start chewing down in the way my little hare does ;-) p, i am shocked to learn that you are taking food out of the mouth of your hare!!!!!! ;-)

who cares? It is the way of living with stiff vegetables! You must know that when you are trying to be a vegan, there is a lot of ways you need to choose in order to be away from meat and pork! One of the ways is to make your life get involved in the drawn situation (chewing a carrot)! :-d

she should appreciate that she has put a 'z' at the end of her nickname because we know that 'moon' is deeply into the space right over our head, isn't it?!!!!! :up: p, do you realize that we cannot put a 'z' after just any name????? How would it look if we wrote 'simositoz' or 'sudhz'??:cool: the fact that we can add a 'z' to moon makes her very special, indeed!!!!! :up:
there is a counterexample for what you state: What about proofz? ;-)

p

Last edited:
P, there is only ONE Proof...and that is all the proof we'll ever need!!!! :) Why mess with perfection when it purely exists????

A

P, there is only ONE Proof...and that is all the proof we'll ever need!!!! :) Why mess with perfection when it purely exists????

A

But "Proofz" does not imply on "Proofs"!! Proofz is another guy or maybe it is a she! :-D Why does it look good when being reduced to Proof? I like to have a copy of mine with the nickname "Proofz"! :up:

"Proof-z" sounds like a name that a girl would whisper into the ear of her lover! "Oh, Proof-z, my sweetie...please take me to the movies tonight!" "Oh, Proof-z, baby...will you buy me a new camel for my birthday?" :)

No! There will be NO Proof-z allowed in the Cafe'!! NEVER!!! And that is all the proof you need!

Cheers,
Amigo

"Proof-z" sounds like a name that a girl would whisper into the ear of her lover! "Oh, Proof-z, my sweetie...please take me to the movies tonight!" "Oh, Proof-z, baby...will you buy me a new camel for my birthday?" :)

No! There will be NO Proof-z allowed in the Cafe'!! NEVER!!! And that is all the proof you need!

Cheers,
Amigo

Whatever the chief says! :up: But I loved my Z-sister! ;-)

Cheers,
P

It would be more effective to add 'er' instead of 'z'. Then we could have Nainer, SUDHER, Heiditer, Shaler, Proofer, Simositer!!!! What do you think? :)

It would be more effective to add 'er' instead of 'z'. Then we could have Nainer, SUDHER, Heiditer, Shaler, Proofer, Simositer!!!! What do you think? :)

It sounds like I got a P-father! :)

That'd be nice to do so! However, it is really great to go with Shaler than Shal! I loved it! :up:

P

Hello, everyone, Wily just awoke :-D:up:

Sunny Sunday morning, everyone's gone and I have missed all the fun! :-(
The Valley is really hot today, how about a Granizado?

grani.jpg

Enjoy :-D:up:

Thanks, Wil-er!!!!!!!

Hey, what's that strange smell coming from the kitchen?????

Thanks, Wil-er!!!!!!!

Hey, what's that strange smell coming from the kitchen?????
That is gun powder amigos! Run for your life. Heidi is on the way.

Oh S, you don't need tip you have many stocks on the stock market:lol:

How are you any way .. I miss you so much :roll:

BR
Hello Be Real, my little sister, I also miss you. How are your studies now? Hope you are doing great. Wish you all the best. :up:

Last edited:
Right amigoser4errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr;-)

Hmmmmmmm, so you miss my love??? I will have to take serious measures.
:snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm:

Calm down Heidita :shock::shock:

S, she really love you !!!:lol:

bye, I'm in the Arabic class ...;-)

BR

Here update from Sydeny Australia.

Hi all,

I'm JJ from Korea in Sydney:lol:. I woul like to share this beautiful warm whether with with you guys.

It's true weather for the beach creatures.

It's bit of shame:cry: my image file is not working properly. I'll update the fantastic visual information later.

Here update from Sydeny Australia.

Hi all,

I'm JJ from Korea in Sydney:lol:. I woul like to share this beautiful warm whether with with you guys.

It's true weather for the beach creatures.

It's bit of shame:cry: my image file is not working properly. I'll update the fantastic visual information later.

JJ, welcome to the International Cafe'! This is the place to be for fun and international companionship! I hope you will visit us often! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back