International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much SUDH!
Finally I know the newspaper's name: "Il Tasso Parlante" ("The Speaking Badger", but Tasso is also an Italian writer whose name is my school's)

To get it ready I worked both Saturday and Sunday with Francesca.
Yesterday (Sun.) we worked till midnight

Thank you very much SUDH!
Finally I know the newspaper's name: "Il Tasso Parlante" ("The Speaking Badger", but Tasso is also an Italian writer whose name is my school's)

To get it ready I worked both Saturday and Sunday with Francesca.
Yesterday (Sun.) we worked till midnight
Have you seen the final appearance on the computer screen Sim? Who will proof read before printing? Ask someone senior to proof read your paper, you may ignore the mistakes you have made yourself.

Yes, I've seen the final appearance on my computer screen Sudh:p;-)

btw, what are you people talking about?

Have you seen the final appearance on the computer screen Sim? Who will proof read before printing? Ask someone senior to proof read your paper, you may ignore the mistakes you have made yourself.

I double-checked it myself and my mother also read it.
I can find only one mistake but it's too late. I've written Fracensca instead of Francesca. But it was 0:20 when I did it, I think the readers will forgive me.

In a few hours I'll be doing biscuits to raise some extra money for "Il TP" (that's gonna be the newspaper's short name) .

Yes, I've seen the final appearance on my computer screen Sudh:p;-)

btw, what are you people talking about?
Sim is going to publish School Newspaper. Wish him the best for this venture at very young age, Moonz. Sim is a wonderful boy.

ευχαριστώ, SUDH.
I'm not that wonderful boy. I'm just one who's trying to do its best not to get crazy with all the homeworks and stress...

ευχαριστώ, SUDH.
I'm not that wonderful boy. I'm just one who's trying to do its best not to get crazy with all the homeworks and stress...
Efcharisto = Thanks, isn't it Sim.
You are welcome. Gracia.

Yes, it means "thanks".

"gracia"?

Hello, thanks everyone for your warm messages, Sudh, Amigo, Sim, Moonz, Heidi, Be, Proof, Bea, Rama, etc, love you all.
I finished work early on saturday afternoon and I had sunday off (thank God), I'm back today to join the fun with my buddies.

Blessings.
Wil

Many thanks wil for congratulating me. The real credit goes to my friends in the forums, Wil, amgios4, gayanah, shall, bea, Nain, be real, Raymott, Paja.serbia, Miss Solero Exotic, Moonz, Atlaisha, Stuartnz, Simosito, Proof, Tdol, Anglika, RonBee, buggles, Azami Asli and many many others

OMG....I am not in the list!:-?:-?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I was going to congratulate Sud.....but I have changed my mind! Take this and beware of not mentioning me next time!
:snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm:

Well, I must be one the the "many others":oops:
And I thought he loved me....:cry::cry:

AM going to commit suicide: *opens the window*, *climbs onto the window sill*, looks down*, *OMG...it IS HIGH*, *stands up, must be brave*, *life is worth nothing without Sud's love*..............*gets down from window sill*, *much too cold today to commit suicide*, *freezing*.....*must get a nice cup of coffee.......**goes to the cafe and shouts:

CONGRATS TO MY DARLING SUD!:oops:

Has anyone seen Heidi, lately??????????????????????????????????????????:) :)

Sure, she popped in today for a little while, kicked a couple of arses then she left!
I was teasing! I saw her trail of mayhem from her earlier visit!!!! Thank God I was not around at the time she was here!!!! I value my body parts too much!!! :up:

OMG....I am not in the list!:-?:-?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I was going to congratulate Sud.....but I have changed my mind! Take this and beware of not mentioning me next time!
:snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm:

Well, I must be one the the "many others":oops:
And I thought he loved me....:cry::cry:

AM going to commit suicide: *opens the window*, *climbs onto the window sill*, looks down*, *OMG...it IS HIGH*, *stands up, must be brave*, *life is worth nothing without Sud's love*..............*gets down from window sill*, *much too cold today to commit suicide*, *freezing*.....*must get a nice cup of coffee.......**goes to the cafe and shouts:

CONGRATS TO MY DARLING SUD!:oops:
Many thanks, Heidita Darling.
My Dear Heidita,
there is no need to say Sunlight, if Sun is there. No need to say it is Moonlight, when Moon is there. No need to say Heidita, when SUDHKAMP is there.
When I congratulated Wil, you were always there with me, within my heart. Haven't I told you earlier. Hope you would rise above this name game and suicide game and write some beautiful verses for Wil.

Yours forever and ever,

SUDHKAMP

Next time Heidi pops in, probably she might not drop too many bombs after reading the Sudh's nice words above! :-D:up:

My Dear Heidita,
there is no need to say Sunlight, if Sun is there. No need to say it is Moonlight, when Moon is there. No need to say Heidita, when SUDHKAMP is there.
When I congratulated Wil, you were always there with me, within my heart. Haven't I told you earlier. Hope you would rise above this name game and suicide game and write some beautiful verses for Wil.

Yours forever and ever,

SUDHKAMP

Good heavens, I need a barf bag!!!! SUDH's nose is so brown we could mistake it as being chocolate!!!! :roll::cool:

Don't take it that bad, Amigo, there won't be casualties next time Heidi pops in! :-D

Don't take it that bad, Amigo, there won't be casualties next time Heidi pops in! :-D
The next time Heidi pops in we'll have a Spanish Love Fest with SUDH as the guest of honor!!!! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back