International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K., Time out. Let us congratulate Wil_Ibanez for reaching the ninth position in the number of posts. He had just reached the 4000 marks recently. He just surpassed our another senior member of International Cafe, Shalstudent who is on 10th position now.

Many congratulations Wil.
Way to go.:up:

O.K., Time out. Let us congratulate Wil_Ibanez for reaching the ninth position in the number of posts. He had just reached the 4000 marks recently. He just surpassed our another senior member of International Cafe, Shalstudent who is on 10th position now.

Many congratulations Wil.
Way to go.:up:

This is just toooooo outrageous!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock:I am not even on any kind of position any more....:oops::oops::roll::roll:

How can this guy get to 4000 posts behind my back!!!??? :lol::lol:

I can see, you treat him nicely here;-);-)

Congratulations, Will!:up:

This is just toooooo outrageous!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock:I am not even on any kind of position any more....:oops::oops::roll::roll:

would you like my shoulder to cry on,dear?
We should probably put in an appearance more often.:-D

caffe.jpg

910659427_9fc12aa76b.jpg

Dear Heidita, we also care for you. Happy Diwali. And have some coffee and Idli-Sambhar-Chatni. It is on the house.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

would you like my shoulder to cry on,dear?
We should probably put in an appearance more often.:-D
Bea, I would really appreciate your appearance in the forums more often. :-D
Both of you can cry on my shoulders. :roll:
Bea, what happened to your beautiful avatar. Hope it would be back soon. I cannot read what you have put in there as avatar.:cry:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:wil congratulation
let's have party again:cheers::cheers::cheers:
:smilecol::icecream::icecream::icecream::multi::multi::multi::multi:

Wil, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a banner day in Costa Rica!!!! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi!
Yesterday Ive been working the whole afternoon with that girl, Francesca, at the newspaper (whose name l I still don't know). To-day we'll continue the job...

Keep up the good work with Francesca, my lad!

You are going to be a precious agent of us if you keep doing well all the way! ;-)

Time to congratulate on Wil's good work: Getting a new record is so exciting and says that you've become a fastly-growing man of all time behind Amigo! ;-)

P

I do not what wil is doing? He has not been on the site for last one day. It happens rarely. Hope he is doing fine.
Amigos, any idea where wil is?

I do not what wil is doing? He has not been on the site for last one day. It happens rarely. Hope he is doing fine.
Amigos, any idea where wil is?
Good question, SUDH! Today is still Sunday in our corner of the world! Perhaps he had the day off from work! I'm sure we will see him on Monday morning! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Good question, SUDH! Today is still Sunday in our corner of the world! Perhaps he had the day off from work! I'm sure we will see him on Monday morning! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo
But it would be two days away from the forums. How can he survive without us? We are like oxygen to him and he is like water to us.

But it would be two days away from the forums. How can he survive without us? We are like oxygen to him and he is like water to us.
Perhaps he has drowned in the rain!!!!! Someday Costa Rica will actually dry out!!! :cool:

I bet he had Saturday and Sunday off from work!!!! ;-)

Perhaps he has drowned in the rain!!!!! Someday Costa Rica will actually dry out!!! :cool:

I bet he had Saturday and Sunday off from work!!!! ;-)
No. He is a hard working fellow, he must be writing a song on the Costa Rican rains and trying to draw an anology with the Arizonan rains.;-)

No. He is a hard working fellow, he must be writing a song on the Costa Rican rains and trying to draw an anology with the Arizonan rains.;-)
If Wil is writing a song about the Arizonan rains, he will have to wait a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tucson is as dry as can be!!!! :roll:

If Wil is writing a song about the Arizonan rains, he will have to wait a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tucson is as dry as can be!!!! :roll:
A poet thrives on imagination amigos, can you not imagine Arizona as beautiful lush green place and say "How green is my valley?"

I'm getting the school newspaper printed to-day!!!

I'm getting the school newspaper printed to-day!!!
Many many congratulations Simosito. Your hardwork and patience is paying dividends.

Cheers(amigo style),

SUDHKAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back