International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I started to search for Indian desserts, that Coconut Barfi looks yummi, yummi, yummi, I also remember the Coconut chatni, so I thought "Mr. Sudh must also like Coconut barfi" so, here it is. :-D:up:

Blessings.
W

Well, I started to search for Indian desserts, that Coconut Barfi looks yummi, yummi, yummi, I also remember the Coconut chatni, so I thought "Mr. Sudh must also like Coconut barfi" so, here it is. :-D:up:

Blessings.
W
Real good and intelligent thinking on your part wil.

Well, guys, have a nice sunday, tomorrow it'll be my day off, I'll try to sleep the whole day and watch AFV (the only tv program I watch, and I like it because it is only a compilation of funny home videos, no story to follow!).
Next week I'll start my search for a new job, wish me luck!

Blessings.
Wil.

HELLO ! How are you all doing ??? Haven`t been here nearly a month :cry::roll:
What to do_this Biochemistry and Histology is driving me MAD :lol:
Joking , in fact , not yet .
And pity I couldn`t visit in halloween... Anyway , I hope everyone had a fancinating one (unlike me , wasn`t so much fun)
Now , I think a cappucino will bring me new source of energy for my next week .If only Sud can offer me one , I would be very happy:-D;-)
By the way , where are you , be real ?
I think I`ll visit next week more longer (and I`ll back for my cappucino ,Sud:lol:)
So , with hope to see you all soon AND
GOOD LUCK to you all !!!

hi guys,

How are you all doing today ???

I have so many projects to finish this week , so I may not be able to drop a hello in the next two days ...

all the best luck for you Wil,
Wish me luck too ^.^"

see you soon
BR

Hello, Asli, long time no see!, well, dear Sudh is not connected but Wily is here, let me see what I can do :-D:up:

cappuccino-on-sunday.jpg

Enjoy your cappuccino :-D:up:

Blessings.
Wil.

Hi Asli,

We miss you Dr. !!!!!

I'm right here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so0o0o0ooo0o happy that you're back ^^

Thanks Wil , it`s really good one !It`s really looks tasty ...mmm...
Thanks a lot !And please , say Hello to Sud from me !:lol::-D;-)
And be real , I`m missing you all too...
Bye , then...
Good day or night or...Anyway ...

Thanks will ..

I hope that I can finish all of the work this week so that I can be around more ..

Now .. I'm going to bed .. it's 1:30 am & I have classes tomorrow morning :(
I just wanted to say hello0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 to all ...

and good night ....While it's good afternoon in Costa Rica( I guess)

Bye,
BR

Congrats, Sudh for your new benchmark!

Hope to see you every day better than yesterday! :up:

Happy Halloween! My love to all they're gonna wear scary costumes and have Scream Masks to scare the hell out out of people! ;-)

P

I hope everyone had a happy halloween! May your Trick or Treat bags be full of lots of candy! :)

caffe.jpg

910659427_9fc12aa76b.jpg

It is on the house today, on the occasion of Diwali Milan Samaroh(Diwali get-together), the famour Idli-Sambhar-Chatni and coffee.

Hi!
Yesterday Ive been working the whole afternoon with that girl, Francesca, at the newspaper (whose name l I still don't know). To-day we'll continue the job...

Hi!
Yesterday Ive been working the whole afternoon with that girl, Francesca, at the newspaper (whose name l I still don't know). To-day we'll continue the job...
Wish you all the best Sim.

Welcome Hiedita, how was Halloween? Wish you a very happy Diwali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back