International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were affected by a long helicopter journey you would be 'Whirly Dazed'! :up::cool:
Ringa Ringa Roses,
pocket full of possess,
husha ................

That's really cute, SUDH! I'm impressed! :)

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI

I'm so happy that I see you again with lots of news! It was a damn hard week and I wanted to fly in the face of everything around till my experiment resulted successfully! Thank God, and Thank Einstein! But before everything I'd love to say Hello to the Forum and my amigos (note that it includes 'Amigo' and is not identical with the name of that hero we all know alot about him :-D) and then I eagerly invite you to hear from me some fresh news about my land of the world!

1- In the super early morning, we had a horizontally-happening-earthquake which gave a sudden sense of being in Hell in the time I was about to go to bed! You know, Tabriz is like a bait on an oscillating wire that constantly makes you feel like you do kick your a** all by yourself! :-D:lol:

We fall into habit of Earth breaks!

2- If you are interested in having fun with your Internet, just go to the Google's page and try to find Google Chrome (Beta) link enjoy it! Since there is too many people with all uncomfortable feelings of jet lag in this forum, I got it done: New! Download Chrome (BETA)

3- Do you think that I'd better set up a zoo for all those are interested?

4- It's about Iran's sights! Try to show a little hang of help to your detective P if you fill in the drop-boxes first 'Asia'! The result would be about nomination of 'ALI SADR CAVE' in Hamadan for being among the New7Wonders of Nature!

New7Wonders: Vote for the New7Wonders of Nature nominees

Many Thanks,
P

It's nice to have news from you finally, mr.P.
I'll have to check that 7 wonders thing, anyway, the zoo is a nice idea, now that your camel got married, I'm sure there will be a lot of camel babies horsing around pretty soon!!
:-D:up:

Welcome home, P!!!!!!

Before I download Chrome I'd like to hear what you and Sim think about it! Are you happy with the results?

Cheers,
Amigo

You are sure going to enjoy that chrome plating Amgios! Don't wait for sim and P!;-)

Welcome home, P!!!!!!

Before I download Chrome I'd like to hear what you and Sim think about it! Are you happy with the results?

Cheers,
Amigo

Unfortunately it isn't available for linux yet.
And I don't want to install it on Windows, win is only for games and compiling...

You are sure going to enjoy that chrome plating Amgios! Don't wait for sim and P!;-)
I refuse to download anything else until I get a positive review of the product from others I trust! ;-) My hard drive is so full of junk!!!!

Well, I read that Chrome is a very good browser, anyway, Firefox works fine for me. :up:

Well, I read that Chrome is a very good browser, anyway, Firefox works fine for me. :up:
Explorer has been very good to me! I hesitate to try something new without further review! :up:

Sure, I mean, if a browser works just fine for you, why should you change? I wouldn't change!

It's nice to have news from you finally, mr.P.
I'll have to check that 7 wonders thing, anyway, the zoo is a nice idea, now that your camel got married, I'm sure there will be a lot of camel babies horsing around pretty soon!!
:-D:up:

Yes! I'm so eager to see those camel babies playing around! I used to taking forty winks with that camel!! :-( Anyway, I would know that things are gonna change! ;-)

Welcome home, P!!!!!!

Cheers,
Amigo

If you are telling me that a Detective can be so useful in this case, I gotta say that it is too hard to find Chrome better than IE! I really don't have a good view on Chrome because I see no difference between Firefox and Chrome except for some landscape-related things which they set in Google Chrome! I'm still so happy with IE 7.0 but sometimes I'd like to use Chrome for only having variety! :-D

P

It depends on your personal experiencies with the internet browsers, I don't like Internet Explorer at all, I would never stop using Firefox, the newest version is amazing. I don't know much about programs or stuff, but this browser seems to be faster and safer. I would have to check Chrome to make a comparison.

Wil, I'd like to learn more about the differences between Firefox and Explorer. What do you NOT like about IE 7.0?

Wil, I'd like to learn more about the differences between Firefox and Explorer. What do you NOT like about IE 7.0?

Amigo, I stopped having problems with virus since I'm using Firefox, that was the main reason of the change.
About Firefox, when you "double click" the icon on the desktop, you will notice that it takes a little bit to open, but it's way faster than IE once it is running.
Now, I've got to be honest, I haven't used IE 7.0 but I'm not interested, I'm doing fine with Firefox.
If you got used to surf the net with IE and you're satisfied with it, you probably won't like Firefox, I'm quite sure.

Amigo, I stopped having problems with virus since I'm using Firefox, that was the main reason of the change.
About Firefox, when you "double click" the icon on the desktop, you will notice that it takes a little bit to open, but it's way faster than IE once it is running.
Now, I've got to be honest, I haven't used IE 7.0 but I'm not interested, I'm doing fine with Firefox.
If you got used to surf the net with IE and you're satisfied with it, you probably won't like Firefox, I'm quite sure.
Thanks for the update, Wil! I am cleaning my Registry as we speak...there are 1348 'problems or errors' that have been detected by the registry cleaning software!!!!! I don't want to download ANYTHING else until I've thoroughly investigated the ramifications of the download!!!! UGH!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Amigo

Thanks for the update, Wil! I am cleaning my Registry as we speak...there are 1348 'problems or errors' that have been detected by the registry cleaning software!!!!! I don't want to download ANYTHING else until I've thoroughly investigated the ramifications of the download!!!! UGH!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Amigo
Dear Amigo,
why don't you put some anti-virus vaccine to get activated alongwith the start of Internet explorer, though it slows your Internet speed but then you are protected against the threat from those dirty sites and also it rectifies many problems automatically. The only problem is you have to get that thing updated every year and it is a bit costly business!
Rest all the browsers work with almost the same speed, the only crucial factor being the speed of your Internet connection(how many kbps you are downloading).

Cheers,

SUDHKAMP

Hi, everyone!

I am Amigo and I live in Tucson, Arizona, USA. I would like to learn more about you and your country.

(Because this is the first reply to this thread, I am going to take the liberty of breaking the 25 word limit!)

I will begin the discussion by asking a general question for all to answer: Has spring arrived in your city or is ‘Old Man Winter’ still in charge of the thermostat in your home?

Best wishes to all for many enjoyable visits to the International Café!

Cheers,
Amigo
Hi , we are still in winter. Today the temperature arrived at 30C, a little bit hot, but not enough.....
And how about your country?:roll:

Hi , we are still in winter. Today the temperature arrived at 30C, a little bit hot, but not enough.....
And how about your country?:roll:
Welcome to the International Cafe marciabarcellos, a place where you can have a cup of coffee and chat with the regulars and have some fun. My country is amidst Monsoon(rainy season term in India for rains from June to mid-September) but this year at my city it has rained only 40% of average rainfall and it is very hot and humid! Anyway, the Chef of the International Cafe, amigos4 is bound to welcome you later in his post and so will Proof.beh, Wil_Ibanez, Asli etc. later.
Keep visiting the cafe.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back