Sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly...

I must have posted at the same time as you. We'll go with your suggestion! (I deleted my post) ;-)

Red5 said:
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly...

I must have posted at the same time as you. We'll go with your suggestion! (I deleted my post) ;-)

Thanks Red5! :)

ok, I 'll go on as :
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great...

Red5 said:
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great
volume...

Anatoly said:
Red5 said:
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great
volume...
hi Anatoly and welcome!
in this game we need to use the last letter of the previous word to begin the next word :)

....such as 'tunes' could go after 'great' for example.

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes...

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding...

8)

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding giggles ...

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding giggles slushing...

8)

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding giggles slushing gently...

shane said:
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion nearly yelling great tunes sounding giggles slushing gently...

Wow, it's the 5th time to meet the word ended with 'y' again, so may I use " yolk" for continuing???

:)

lucyarliwu said:
shane said:

Wow, it's the 5th time to meet the word ended with 'y' again, so may I use " yolk" for continuing???

What do you think about starting a new sentence game? (That one got off-track at the third word. At least it wound up looking like it.)

8)

RonBee said:
What do you think about starting a new sentence game? (That one got off-track at the third word. At least it wound up looking like it.)

8)

Good idea, Ron!

:) Let's start a new one !

Good dogs . . .

Good dogs sat by...

Good dogs sat by your...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back