Sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous..

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the …

:)Fade-col:)

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom …

:wink:

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of …

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain …

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrangeous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range (great game)

It's amazing of this word game!
I like it!
Hope I can join in next time!
:)

Lucy in awe

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrangeous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley...

(you can join in now if you want - anyone can) :wink:

lucyarliwu said:
It's amazing of this word game!
I like it!
Hope I can join in next time!
:)

Lucy in awe

Go ahead and post something. Don't worry about messing up the sentence. You can't. :wink:

8)

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in...

(Outrageous was returned to its original spelling.)

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife

:? oops! seems a lot of people aren't playing by the rules.
.....outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in.....

i don't think so. gotta use the last letter of the previous word to begin the new word, right? :wink:

jnsummer said:
:? oops! seems a lot of people aren't playing by the rules.
.....outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in.....

i don't think so. gotta use the last letter of the previous word to begin the new word, right? :wink:

Correct! Well spotted!

PS - Welcome to UsingEnglish! ;-)

So shall i go on like this by adding " expressing"?

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing

lucyarliwu said:

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing
You certainly can add 'expressing' after nightlife and I will add 'gigantic' after 'expressing' :)

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic

jnsummer said:
lucyarliwu said:

You certainly can add 'expressing' after nightlife and I will add 'gigantic' after 'expressing' :)

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic

Thanks for that! :) And I 'll say:

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion

Uhuh!

So which one shall we go on with, ' compassion' or 'complements'?
:)) ;)

lucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back