International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beascarpetta has reached the milestone of 2000 posts in the forums. She has been very affectionate and benevolent to members of the forum. We appreciate her knowledgeable posts in the forums and wish that she would find time to keep doing the same(as and when she finds time from checking those High School Papaers!;-))
The forums congratulate her on the occasion.

For the forums,

SUDHKAMP

She is a teacher: so she is supposed to be affectionate and benevolent to her students!

From one of her students!

P

She is a teacher: so she is supposed to be affectionate and benevolent to her students!

From one of her students!

P
Do you still harbour some doubts regarding her being affectionate and benevolent?

Do you still harbour some doubts regarding her being affectionate and benevolent?

Bear in mind that a teacher always is in mental turbulences because all of students are not angels: they could trouble her and get her angry! So we expect her to be affectionate and benevolent against things annoying her mind! ;-)

Bear in mind that a teacher always is in mental turbulences because all of students are not angels: they could trouble her and get her angry! So we expect her to be affectionate and benevolent against things annoying her mind! ;-)
Is that the reason for her absence from the forums?

I've been away for a while, sorry.
I'm going to Greece and I will not have a PC.

See you.

I've been away for a while, sorry.
I'm going to Greece and I will not have a PC.

See you.
Hi Simosito,
Wish you all the best for Greece, hope you meet your Goddess there!;-)
Keep writing your experiences from Cyber cafe.
So long.

NAGASAKI DAY
FOR THE WHIMS OF EMPIRES, MANY LOST THEIR INNOCENT LIVES.
The forum pays obeisance to such innocent souls.

For the forums,

SUDHKAMP

I met two English women yesterday night whose one, a 24-year-old, was really pretty - not to say hot.:lol: Candidly a lovely girl!

They proposed to me to go to a club and I used to say "yes" but, I do not know why, - damn it - I afterwards answered no. :-| Accordingly, the pretty one was upset and the other did not care.

Tonight we should meet once again at a party and here I am to ask you what is the better way to make up with her?

I met two English women yesterday night whose one, a 24-year-old, was really pretty - not to say hot.:lol: Candidly a lovely girl!

They proposed to me to go to a club and I used to say "yes" but, I do not know why, - damn it - I afterwards answered no. :-| Accordingly, the pretty one was upset and the other did not care.

Tonight we should meet once again at a party and here I am to ask you what is the better way to make up with her?

I think if you got a sense of 'True love' when meeting her, you will have to ask her out and make a date with her at the party ahead! This is all I know about how to make it work!

P

Give her ass a couple slaps. That will say it all. ;-)

Give her ass a couple slaps. That will say it all. ;-)

Bea, shal!!Where are you!:shock:

We must show this guy that we will not have our arses slapped....!!!!!:2gunfire::2gunfire:

Bea, shal!!Where are you!:shock:

We must show this guy that we will not have our arses slapped....!!!!!:2gunfire::2gunfire:
Hehe, I expected as much! :lol:

And hey, why can girls slap my ass but I can't slap theirs? Seems a little sexist! :lol:

But at least I don't expect that prowler takes a shot at 'not kicking' my ass! :-D:lol:

This would be great!
Who is daring to slap my Heidita. No one else can slap her, when I am here. Proof, beware. Heidi darling, bring our Machinegun. It is time to answer these trouble mongers.............:snipersm::2gunfire::2gunfire::2gunfire::snipersm:

Is that the reason for her absence from the forums?

No,it isn't,but I won't have access to the Internet until the end of August.
As I'm basically evil,do not harbour any hopes of me ever being benevolent for benevolence's sake.:-D

In our religion,only intrinsically good people get to go to Heaven,a place which is said to be cold all year round,so Hell(metaphorically speaking) is the place to go,because all the interesting people are sent there.

(no offence intended)

Thanks for replying but I did not see her yesterday. Hope it will happen in the next week-end. I take note of your answers.

However, I am not in love and whatnot. A date would be nice and will see what shall happen after.

By the way, I just wanted to know what you thought of it. Thanks

Hey guys, I need y'all!

I'd like to write a mail/e-mail to Ramin Jahanbegloo, the PhD.

Can you help me?

(if you can send me a copy of your answer via PM [private message])

(In Karpatos, the Greek island I'm going to, there are not internet cafés [last time they were not], sorry!)

Thanks and bye.

Hey guys, I need y'all!

I'd like to write a mail/e-mail to Ramin Jahanbegloo, the PhD.

Can you help me?

(if you can send me a copy of your answer via PM [private message])

(In Karpatos, the Greek island I'm going to, there are not internet cafés [last time they were not], sorry!)

Thanks and bye.

Absolutely I can do! But unfortunately I really don't know what I'm supposed to write about! Please give me a subject! Iranians better know their usual English conversations than non-Iranian do! :)

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back