International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone !!

how are you doing tonight ??
Thanks Rasna and SUD for the movies titles !! :up:

I watched 'GHAJINI' and I liked it very much and tonight I'm ganna watch 'Slumdog Millionaire' weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew !!!:p

so, I guess I won't be here tonight but, I'll try to if I finished watching the movie ;-)

have a nice evening! see you later !

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii again,

I finished watching the movie 'slumdog millionaire' and It's a great movie :-D:up::up::up:

SUD, I won't say "you should watch it" but, I'm saying "YOU MUST watch it " ;-):up:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii again,

I finished watching the movie 'slumdog millionaire' and It's a great movie :-D:up::up::up:

SUD, I won't say "you should watch it" but, I'm saying "YOU MUST watch it " ;-):up:
Happy Tuesday to all.
Dear BeReal, I am sure going to watch :"The slumdog millionaire".

Happy tuesday to all....

Sud, is your sister reached at your place?

Happy Tuesday !!!
How are you, our unpaied waiter ? :)
May I have my coffee ?

Happy Tuesday !!!
How are you, our unpaied waiter ? :)
May I have my coffee ?
Sure BeReal and the coffee is served with one little correction. It is [strike]unpaied[/strike] unpaid waiter.
How are you doing BeReal these days? Hope your studies are just fine.

Sure BeReal and the coffee is served with one little correction. It is [strike]unpaied[/strike] unpaid waiter.
How are you doing BeReal these days? Hope your studies are just fine.

I'm doing great, SUD . Thanks for asking ?
The new semester will start next Sunday and thank you for reminding me :-? ..
I've already registered in 5 courses and I hope I can deal with that :roll:.. I believe I can ;-):up:
oh, I'll go back to the hostel and I'll wake up early in the morning :-( .. hffff :-?

Happy Tuesday to all.
Dear BeReal, I am sure going to watch :"The slumdog millionaire".

SUD, while I was watching that movie I noticed that 'Jamal' (Dev Patel) could write the names of 'Latika' and his brother 'Salim' but at the end of the show 'who wants to be a millionaire?' he said that he can't read !!! at that moment I was confused :-? how couldn't he read while he could write ?? :roll:
anyway, I want to hear your opinion after watching the movie ;-)

SUD, while I was watching that movie I noticed that 'Jamal' (Dev Patel) could write the names of 'Latika' and his brother 'Salim' but at the end of the show 'who wants to be a millionaire?' he said that he can't read !!! at that moment I was confused :-? how couldn't he read while he could write ?? :roll:
anyway, I want to hear your opinion after watching the movie ;-)
Must be some error in the screenplay and dialogues. I think you would be give some award for finding this mistake.

BR you made me eager to watch that movie

Already forgotten dr.Asli is again WITH YOU !!! I`m here still and I want a cup of hottest cappucino , because it was really 2 exciting and difficult days for me . It`s why I can`t visit forum - Anyway I `m here now and I see there was long talk about lovely Indian films.;-)
Be , I missed your usual weeeeeeeeeeeews in two days :-D.
See you...

hey,
i'm new in here. i'm not sure now, here is suitable place to write? but no matter hello everyone

hey,
i'm new in here. i'm not sure now, here is suitable place to write? but no matter hello everyone

Hello and Welcome , gam ! Glad to see you Here with Us !:-D
Be quite sure that this is most suitable place to write !!! Enjoy from our Cafe , gam ! You`ll find fun Here !!!

Already forgotten dr.Asli is again WITH YOU !!! I`m here still and I want a cup of hottest cappucino , because it was really 2 exciting and difficult days for me . It`s why I can`t visit forum - Anyway I `m here now and I see there was long talk about lovely Indian films.;-)
Be , I missed your usual weeeeeeeeeeeews in two days :-D.
See you...
miss you too Asli
unfourtunately I won't stay for so long :-(

hey,

Hi gam , how are you ?? you came to the right place to write ;-)
welcome to the forum .. have a coffee in the International Cafe' and relax !! :-D:up:

miss you too Asli
unfourtunately I won't stay for so long :-(

Why ? Oh , I got it , your studies began !!! Mine is beginning next week :cry:. So , I`m enjoying now , I`ve still few days !Please , come when you`ll have some time , beeeeee......:cry:

Why ? Oh , I got it , your studies began !!! Mine is beginning next week :cry:. So , I`m enjoying now , I`ve still few days !Please , come when you`ll have some time , beeeeee......:cry:

no dear, my lessons didn't start yet, It will start next Sunday but, I have something else to do :-?
I'll stay as long as possible for you dear ;-)
have I told you that I made my decision .. I'll study Engineering !! Medicine is not for me >> I'm afraid of needles, injections, cutters and blood :-? .. eeeww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back