International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , Lojina? How is life ? Hope you`re fine !Pity I`m going to sleep now and be real will talk with you alone ....:cry:
But my heart still with Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........
Good night to everyone .................;-)

I'm happier to see you happy !!

have you recieved your exams result ?

not yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cry:

I hope to get full marks:roll:

Hello , Lojina? How is life ? Hope you`re fine !Pity I`m going to sleep now and be real will talk with you alone ....:cry:

Good night Asli !!

not yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cry:

I hope to get full marks:roll:

I'm sure you'll get geat marks dear Loji ;-):up:

good night asliiii

I'lll have to leave soon :-(

so, good night everyone and take care

He is chasing them with me;-)

he needed my guns!!:lol:

:snipersm::snipersm:
Welcome back Heidita, as always you create a firy situation. Hope somday you would cool down. And also it is nice to know that Wil has come back. Loji, Dr. Asli, Norinet, BeReal, amigos, Sim, Gayanah........... and all, seem to be here. Only we miss Beascarpetta, Shal and Nain, who are appearing less and less these days. Hope new members would be posting more often and make International Cafe a real melting pot for cultures.:up:

Celebrations, Party................. BeReal is a V.I.P. member now. :up:

Wish everyone a Happy Sunday. Enjoy the holiday.

Thanks , Sud ! It`s obviously , I enjoy it ! HOLIDAY is best thing after long and hard semester for me :-D.

And we must to wait for be real for starting Celebrations - Sud , why are you not visiting more often ? Then it would be more and more interesting if you would be there with Us. Because I`ve still a week for it !:-D;-)
Come onnnnnnnnnnn , dear friends , There`s a partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....;-)

Happy Sunday (sorry, I'm late).

Today I shall eat onion rings for lunch... home made!

(But I also have to study a lot of Geometry for tomorrow and that makes me sad)

Bye,
S.

Nearly night , but nobody is here...The Cafe is so empty today.....:-(
Even weather is so chilly and cloudy today_I`m starting to feel sad:cry:
But I`m trying not to do it............................................................:roll:

Now feel more better because at last You`re here Be ! I so missed you all day ! Wish others will appear soon , too !;-)

Yeah, I wish that too, today was a ver long day :-?

I'm so tired but I still ganna watch that movie tonight !!! :lol::up:

Asli, I'm so happy to see you here more often these days, we really miss you when you're busy with your studies :-(

Yes , I`m glad for it too ! By the way which movie you`re watching , Be?If not a Secret :roll:.Are you still here ?

I'm ganna watch an Indian movie , Actually, I'll choose one of these two (millioner by chance) or (GHAJINI), have you watched any of them, or you're not a fan of Indian movies ? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back