International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you amigo for opening this Cafe so that I can talk while my mouth is full ;-):up:
You are certainly welcome, BR! How many of your hostel friends have visited the Cafe'?????? ;-)

You are certainly welcome, BR! How many of your hostel friends have visited the Cafe'?????? ;-)

Actually, they love to set with me while I'm surfing the forums !! but they never tried to register :-? ..

How are you Amigo ??

I've waited the whole day for someone here to wish me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! but no one did yet :-(

Quickly, BR, run and gather as many friends as will fit around your computer! I will sing you a joyous Happy Birthday song! :)

Happy Birthday, my dear friend! No wonder you are so impatient waiting for your friend!!! (Impatience is a trait of the elderly!!! :) )

Cheers,
Amigo

BR, let me know when one of your friends is sitting beside you and I will say hello to her! In fact, if you tell me ahead of time some special things about her I will shock her with my ability to know so much about her!!!! It will be fun! :)

Dear Amigo .. it's 11:55 pm and 5 minutes left in 5th of Jan :-(
but when it was 12:00 am I heared alot of girls screaming and calling my name and when I opened the door they sang Happy birthday song :oops: and start huging me :oops: it was unforgetable moments !!! :-D

Come on i'm waiting to hear you singing !!! :)

BR, let me know when one of your friends is sitting beside you and I will say hello to her! In fact, if you tell me ahead of time some special things about her I will shock her with my ability to know so much about her!!!! It will be fun! :)

well, I'm i the room with three of my friends but two of them are stufying for tomorrow's exam ;-):up: and the third one is watching a Japanese movie :shock: but they all say Hello !!!! for you Amigo :cool:

Yes, that was a very special moment for you! It is wonderful to have so many good friends!

Let me figure out how to send you an attachment with music!!!! I'll keep trying! In the meantime, enjoy one of my chocolate chip cookies! :)

well, I'm i the room with three of my friends but two of them are stufying for tomorrow's exam ;-):up: and the third one is watching a Japanese movie :shock: but they all say Hello !!!! for you Amigo :cool:
Sounds like great fun! Please tell the girl who is watching the Japanese film that "Godzilla" is one of my favorite Japanese movies!!!!!! :lol::lol:;-)

BR, did the music arrive? :)

Which one of the singers was BR?????????????????????????????????/ :)

I was busy taking some photos for you Amigo and here's ..

CN189459.jpg

ggv89520.jpg

Don't tell anyone that we had a cam
:cool:

I am sooooooooooooo jealous, BR! I LOVE Dunkin Donuts!!!!! :)

I love dankin donuts too !! the women who work there are very kind too !!
You know we have this new building in the college for engineering students and it the ground floor there are resturants and shops like DUNKIN DONUTS , STAR BUCKS, BASKIN ROBINS and others .. I like that place .. kekekeke :lol::up:

Our university has a student union with many restaurants. Do you have a student union at your university?

I guess :roll: I stil don't know alot here and th Uni. is very big .. :oops: it's my first semester .. but we have a lot of clubs like "life makers" which is a cclub for students who work really hard to collect donations (like money, cloth or blood) and give it to poor people and needy, "Green project" which do their best to protect the environment , "international club" and many others .. which clubs do you have in your university ?

I graduated many years ago, Kekekekeke! I'm not a young rooster anymore! The university in my city has many clubs!

Does your university have a website I can visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back