International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you like to share with us, samansa? ;-):)

I guess, it may sound weird. I wanna introduce you guys a movie I watched the other day. It's a great movie. But it also a 'old' movie.
It's called Lolita.

Hi, Samansa, welcome to the forums, I'm not a fan of movies, but next time I go to the video club, I'll pick your recommendation. :-D:up:

Hi, Samansa, welcome to the forums, I'm not a fan of movies, but next time I go to the video club, I'll pick your recommendation. :-D:up:

Cool~ You can watch it in youtube actually. There are two versions. I recommend you to watch both them.:-D

Last edited:
Welcome in the café Samansa

Welcome to the café Norinet

Welcome to the café BB Hanky!

The café missed you

I guess, it may sound weird. I wanna introduce you guys a movie I watched the other day. It's a great movie. But it also a 'old' movie.
It's called Lolita.

Welcome Sam!

I've seen that movie before though I couldn't sit through it since that was not in my favorite genre Horror!

Try new-released movies like 'The sisterhood of travelling pants' or 'Quantum of Solace' that I bet the latter will not set your teeth on edge until the ending at all! What will make you go mad at the end will be ''Oh, damn it! It deserved to be prolonged more!'' :up:

P

I recommend a new film, "The Passion of Nor and Hanky"! It is a love story... but the main actor falls asleep before he can propose to the leading lady!!!! :) :)

Cheers,
Amigo

CONGRATULATIONS "INTERNATIONAL CAFE" FOR COMPLETING 5000 POSTS.
IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO HAVE A CHAT WITH INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS AND HAVE YOUR CUP OF CAPPUCCINO ALONG WITH IDLI-SAMBAR-CHATNI. Hope it will see another 5000 posts in this year 2009. All members are really proud of you and feel it a great place to spend time.

CONGRATULATIONS TO AMIGOS4, FOR COMPLETING 13,000 POSTS IN THE FORUMS. WAY TO GO!:up:
AND THANKS FOR OPENING : International Café.

I recommend a new film, "The Passion of Nor and Hanky"! It is a love story... but the main actor falls asleep before he can propose to the leading lady!!!! :) :)

Cheers,
Amigo
Don't these heroins like a man lying down?;-)

Hi everyone !!!!!!

Congratulations Amigo for completing 13000 posts :shock::up:

I miss you all so much .. :-(

Soon I'll finish my exams and return to be an active member ;-)

I will beat amigos' record one day!

Welcome Sam!

I've seen that movie before though I couldn't sit through it since that was not in my favorite genre Horror!

Try new-released movies like 'The sisterhood of travelling pants' or 'Quantum of Solace' that I bet the latter will not set your teeth on edge until the ending at all! What will make you go mad at the end will be ''Oh, damn it! It deserved to be prolonged more!'' :up:

P

Really! I will watch them after finishing my exam.;-)

Go ahead, I have hidden his record under my bed. It has been converted into CD. You cannot break it now!

That's great!
The funniest joke of the last 20 pages!

Thank you, my friends, for making the International Cafe' the friendliest thread in the forums! This is, indeed, the only thread that actually encourages you to talk while your mouth is full!!!! :) Long live the Cafe'!!!!!! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Thank you amigo for opening this Cafe so that I can talk while my mouth is full ;-):up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back