International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will eat, drink, laugh, sing, dance, charm, and make noise at midnight!!!!! And I will have a severe headache in the morning! Sounds like great fun, doesn't it??!! :)

It does !!!

wish you'll have a great fun :-D

While I'm studying here :-?

Is Hanky still in bed???????????????? Good help is so hard to find these days!! :)

Hello my dears !!! How are doing ? Hoping you`re all right :roll: Needing a doctor - Call me :lol:Just I hope you`ll not need it ! God bless you all !!!
And Happy New Years to Everybody !
Wishing you all to stay more healthy in 2009 ;-)
Excuses , I must to run lessons are waiting for me ...:-|Even in holiday can`t breathe easy ...Anyway wait for me after my exams !!!:-D
Bye , dears !Hoping to see you lot soon ...

Wow!
Hi Dr.My Honey!
The forummisses you too much
Sure I need a doctor
Happy New Year
Good Luch
Waiting for you after your Exams Dear

This is to you Darling

Hi Asliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

We miss you Doc. !!!! :-(

Happy new year and good luck in our exams !!!

hope to see you so0o0o0o0o0on ;-)

thank you for replying!

One thing: would you please re-reply to question n. 12 writing with your languages' alphabets?
(For I love seeing Farsi and luckily my PC does too)

12- سلام به همه (Farsi) ------ (Tabriz-Turkish) هامیلیخ جان سلام
But سلام is widely used in both languages!

Hope I'm done answering your questions! :-D
TO EVERYBODY: I'm leaving today and I shall not be back before 2009. Bye.

BTW, feel free to answer at my interview while I'm away, maybe using private messages instead of posting it here.

¡Barcelona, estoy llegando!
Barcelona, I'm arriving!
Barcellona, sto arrivando!

¡Barcelona:

1- What is 'i' at the begining of the special name, Barcelona?
2- What is the difference between Italian and Spanish languages in general?
3- Which one is hard to be understood by foreigners?

Thank you, my lad! :-D

It's nice to see you, dear Proof in this special day, how is it going?

Days go by so fast, man!

It is pleased to meet you at this time of the night out there flirting with the Odin! :up:

How are you doing back in Costa Rica? Is there everything in lull or it needs to get straightened out by detective's hands? :-D

P

Thanks for asking, dear detective, everything's fine in The Valley, you may enjoy your vacations peacefully :-D:up:

Hello my dears !!! How are doing ? Hoping you`re all right :roll: Needing a doctor - Call me :lol:Just I hope you`ll not need it ! God bless you all !!!
And Happy New Years to Everybody !
Wishing you all to stay more healthy in 2009 ;-)
Excuses , I must run lessons are waiting for me ...:-|Even in holiday can`t breathe easy ...Anyway wait for me after my exams !!!:-D
Bye , dears !Hoping to see you lot soon ...

Good to see you again ASLI! But you seem very speedy in writing your post, since I see some mistakes that stand for the fact that you've been away from us to take lessons in English by our second father Amigo!

Come on, good grades are just awaiting for you, so don't be precipitant to go sooner! We love you being here frequently!

P

P and Asli, it is wonderful to see you again!!!! We miss not seeing you on a regular basis!

Cheers,
A

I'm here because I have friends from all over the world but my city! :)

This is for real! Don't get me wrong!

I miss you when I'm somewhere out of the Forum!

P, how much do I owe you in back wages???? :)

P, how are you going to celebrate New Year's Eve in Tabriz?

P, how are you going to celebrate New Year's Eve in Tabriz?

I do light up a lot of fireworks for the arriving of New Year's Eve in the major square of the city along with charging people up by presenting them many boxes including swiss chocolate and rusk! According to your tradition, I'll also make up an enlarged apple so my goats will eat it after a whole lot of trying! :-D

I'll sing for my chimps, and at the end of story I'll throw my snakes towards Ahmadinejad!! :-D:lol:

P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back