International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuntio vobis gaudium magnum: habeo adaptatorem

I announce you a big joy: I have the adapter

(Just wanted to say that my PC is back and working)

Hi Sim
happy to see you with us

Thank you, my friend.
I'd like to say more, but I'm a little traumatised, I can find no words worth to be said, no toughs smart enough to be written...

Nuntio vobis gaudium magnum: habeo adaptatorem

I announce you a big joy: I have the adapter

Congratulations Busy Sim ;-)

hope to see you here more often since your PC is working again !!!

See guys later ..

I hope so too...

Sim is back from the living dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooooooooooray! We missed you, lad! :)

Hello0o0oo everyone ..

My vacation is over :cry: and tomorrow I'll starrt with a busy week so I may not e able to log in .. but I'll try to say Hi every couple of days :roll: .. I think the next four weeks will be the hardest weeks ever :-( .. but after those weeks the smester will over and I'll have a vacation for about 3 weeks ..!!:-D:up:

Now Let's have fun !!!!

How are you Amigo0o? see you're here ?? :)

We arewith you Dearest BE
I will pray Allah days and nights for you Darling
My vacation will start next thursday

Yeaaa!
Amigo is here

Come on Amigo

Hellllllllllllllllllllllo, BR!!!!!!!

Remain calm during the next 4 weeks! Everything will be fine! Three weeks of vacation will be fantastic! What will you do during your vacation? Will you travel to some exotic location?

Hi Nori, thanks dear you're very sweet ;-)

Hellllllllllllllllllllllo, BR!!!!!!!

Remain calm during the next 4 weeks! Everything will be fine! Three weeks of vacation will be fantastic! What will you do during your vacation? Will you travel to some exotic location?

Thanks Amigo0oo ;-) .. three weeks are fantastic but I expexted more than that :roll: .. anyway..I was planing to go to the " Global vellage" , I didn't have the chance to go there in this vacation because I was sick :-( and you all know that :lol: ..

OMG!!! the " Global vellage" may close before I finish my wxams :shock: :cry: .. I'll see then how to spen it ..

What about your holidays Amigo0o0o ??

BR, what is the 'Global Village'? How do I become a member of this village? :)

Oh.. that's why Sim has been on and off lately. :)

My vacation is over :cry: and tomorrow I'll starrt with a busy week so I may not e able to log in .. but I'll try to say Hi every couple of days :roll: .. I think the next four weeks will be the hardest weeks ever :-( .. but after those weeks the smester will over and I'll have a vacation for about 3 weeks ..!!:-D:up:

OMG No hardest weeks for you, Be. Take it easy. You can do it! We're all here to support you! Amigo would steal those exams away from you as well. :lol:

We arewith you Dearest BE
I will pray Allah days and nights for you Darling
My vacation will start next thursday

Our Nor is always sweeeeeet. :-D

Supada is always sweeeeeeeeeet!!! :)

BR, what is the 'Global Village'? How do I become a member of this village? :)

The Global vellage is actually very big .. it's located in Dubai and has a section for alot of countries arround the world , You can meet people from all over the world who sell some products from theie country .. Like you're having a journey arroung the global while you're in your country ..:-D .. I liked the sections of knia, Syria, Germany and many others in my last visit last year ..

Here's a pcture
406344174_2b18c455f1.jpg

Sim is back from the living dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooooooooooray! We missed you, lad! :)

Well, I'm back from the living room (my laptop is there...), too :roll:

Do you like Shakespeare?

I love him. Like in Romeo & Juliet...
Part 2

A 3 men show... Really great...

Be!
I wonna ask you a question
Haven't you seen Hanky????

Fine BeR, thank you.

Is everything OK in UAE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back