International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this post i'd like to thank all of the members who wooried about me when I was sick . THANK YOU, becase of you I feel better :-D .. Dr.Asli , SUD , Loji , Nor, hanks ,Wily and everyone .. I really appreciate your wishes and support :-D ..

Now Let's drink that hot chocolate .. :)

thanks Loji .. it is yummyy

seems no one like to come in now

so,i guess i'll go now
goodbye

In this post i'd like to thank all of the members who wooried about me when I was sick . THANK YOU, becase of you I feel better :-D .. Dr.Asli , SUD , Loji , Nor, hanks ,Wily and everyone .. I really appreciate your wishes and support :-D ..

There wasn't my name!! :cry:

Wow...well, I'm working now! :-D:up: tomorrow I'll be off, I will go out in the morning, I'm intending to buy a new guitar and then I'll go back home and have some sleep, I'm intending to get a new job in 2 or 3 months because, umm, my current one is ok but it's not just good enough, so, we'll see what happens.

Your plan sounds nice!

What guitar are you going to buy? :)

Yup!! but will so0o0on go back to University on Saturday :-(
I have two exams, a project to hand and typing exam where my speed should be 30 wpm :shock: I type like 15 wpm :lol: >> so it'll be a busy week :roll:

Hope you are now well-prepared for your exams. :up::up:

I'm sure you'll be doing great. :-D

There wasn't my name!! :cry:

Oops :oops:
Sorry Supada I just couldn't remember all of you guys :oops:

here's a special thanks tp supada for being a good friend and great nurse :-D:up:

..I'll go now .. good night !! ;-)

Goodnight, Be. :)

Congratulations Raymott, on completing 3000 Posts in the forums!
You are a great teacher. Way to go!:up:

Congratulations Nor's hanky for completing 1000 Posts in the forums. You create a light atmosphere in the forums. Way to go!:up:

Congratulations Raymott, on completing 3000 Posts in the forums!
You are a great teacher. Way to go!:up:
Thank you SUDH. I should pop in here more often!

Congratulations, Raymott!

We hope you will become a frequent visitor to the Cafe'!

Hi there, good morning.
What`s going on?

ok, Congratulations, Raymott.;-)

Good luck be real in your exams.

btw, in which university do you study?
and in which Emirate?

Hi, Omar! It's good to see you, again!

What's new in KSA? Are you staying out of trouble? :)

Hi, Omar! It's good to see you, again!

What's new in KSA? Are you staying out of trouble? :)

Hello, thanks a lot.
i`m glad to see you too.

well, why people in America and Europe think that there are troubles in KSA or in middle east?

believe me or not, we do live in peace and stability here in saudi arabia or in most of the middle east countries. :up:

Hello, thanks a lot.
i`m glad to see you too.

well, why people in America and Europe think that there are troubles in KSA or in middle east?

believe me or not, we do live in peace and stability here in saudi arabia or in most of the middle east countries. :up:
Hi, Omar!

"Are you staying out of trouble" is a friendly expression used by native speakers. It means "are things going well for you" or "are you doing things to keep your family and friends happy".

I'm happy to hear that things are going well for you and you are "staying out of trouble!" ;-):up:

Cheers,
Amigo

then i should learn this expression.:up:
thanks a lot, amigo! ;-)

yea all things are going well and i do my best to keep people around me happy.

sorry for my misunderstanding. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back