International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem! I do my best to stay 'out of trouble', too!!!!

Has the weather begun to cool down in KSA or is it still very hot?

IT is the same as Arizona.
Amigos, do you have fireplaces in your homes at Arizona? Just wondering whether you require it ever?

No problem! I do my best to stay 'out of trouble', too!!!!

Has the weather begun to cool down in KSA or is it still very hot?

Yes, it has. it has been becoming colder gradually day by day.
It`s a cold weather generally these days.

IT is the same as Arizona.
Amigos, do you have fireplaces in your homes at Arizona? Just wondering whether you require it ever?
SUDH, I saw your post in another thread! Very funny!

Yes, many of our homes have fireplaces. My home has a fireplace that burns natural gas and is 'smokeless'. We use it on the rare freezing nights in the desert!

Do you have a fireplace?

SUDH, I saw your post in another thread! Very funny!

Yes, many of our homes have fireplaces. My home has a fireplace that burns natural gas and is 'smokeless'. We use it on the rare freezing nights in the desert!

Do you have a fireplace?
The only fireplace we have is my gas stove and I require LPG cylinder refill for it. It is blue in colour and very soothing during winters.
Temperature in my nameless city falls up to 2 degrees centigrade during last week of December and first week of January. (While maximum is in the last week of may or first week of June, upto 46 degree celsius). So, it is extreme and also there is 40 inches of rain during monsoons(mid June to mid Sep).

When is the summer in Arizona and when is the winter? Also give temperatures for maximum and minimum.

The only fireplace we have is my gas stove and I require LPG cylinder refill for it. It is blue in colour and very soothing during winters.
Temperature in my nameless city falls up to 2 degrees centigrade during last week of December and first week of January. (While maximum is in the last week of may or first week of June, upto 46 degree celsius). So, it is extreme and also there is 40 inches of rain during monsoons(mid June to mid Sep).

When is the summer in Arizona and when is the winter? Also give temperatures for maximum and minimum.
I use LPG for my BBQ grill and I usually cook outside about 4-5 times per week!

Today was 76 F in Tucson and tonight will drop to about 46 F. We seldom drop below 50 F during winter days but our desert nights can be a very chilly 35 F.

Summer heat can reach 112 F during June and July and we will receive most of our rain during the monsoon season. Tucson receives about 10 inches of rain per year but we are currently in a prolonged drought and receive closer to 6-7 inches of precipitation.

Arizona is a very diverse state and we experience all types of climate. We have high mountain ranges that receive lots of snow in the winter and we also have parts of the state that are right at sea level!

My wife and I enjoy the mild winters in Tucson and we stay inside during the hot summer months...venturing out only when the sun drops below the horizon! :cool:

hellooooooooooooooooo:lol:
how are you guys
how are u amigooo
and u too Sudh:-D

I use LPG for my BBQ grill and I usually cook outside about 4-5 times per week!

Today was 76 F in Tucson and tonight will drop to about 46 F. We seldom drop below 50 F during winter days but our desert nights can be a very chilly 35 F.

Summer heat can reach 112 F during June and July and we will receive most of our rain during the monsoon season. Tucson receives about 10 inches of rain per year but we are currently in a prolonged drought and receive closer to 6-7 inches of precipitation.

Arizona is a very diverse state and we experience all types of climate. We have high mountain ranges that receive lots of snow in the winter and we also have parts of the state that are right at sea level!

My wife and I enjoy the mild winters in Tucson and we stay inside during the hot summer months...venturing out only when the sun drops below the horizon! :cool:

OMG!!! How could you survive in that 112 F???? :shock: A/C is not enough!

I thought Bangkok is the worst hot but now I know it is not! :lol:

how are you guys
how are u amigooo

Hello lojina,

Now you've gone already. :-(

how are you guys
how are u amigooo
Welcome Lojina, all of us are waiting for you with your new avatar. It is just great as the earlier was too.:up:

ahhh
Good morning everybody here

How are doing friends!
Missed you
I have just awaken and joined you

Good afternoon Moonz.

You missed a wonderful night

Last night , we enjoyed last night too much, all our friendly friends were here, Wily, Amigo, your honey, Hanly, Supada

It was really funny and full of events.

better late than never Moonz

Let us drink coffee together

Hi guys,
how are you doing today ?? last night was one of my best times here :-D:up:
I'll be here tonight two .. hopping to see you again >>I guess Wily won't be here coz he'll be sleeping :roll: ..

;;;:;:;:;;;:;:;:;;:;:CONGRATULATIONS RAYMOTT !!! .. WAY TO GO :up: :;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;;

Good luck be real in your exams.

btw, in which university do you study?
and in which Emirate?

Hi Omar !!
Thank you for your words , I hope I'll do fien with my exams too :) I'll do my best :-( ..

I study in UAE University which is in Al-Ain ( in Abu Dhabi) .. I'll study Medicine or Engineering .. ;-)

take care,
BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back