International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size isn't everything, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine, you can stay here...Wily and I will cruise the streets on my new cycle!!!! :)

No way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. I coming with you two :).. how many people can your new cycle carry ?? ..:roll:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo way, Wily!!!! BR is going to the dance with me!!!! :)

I will borrow Amigo's cycle and I'll take Be wherever she wants. :-D:up:

That's great !!!! sorry Amigo0o .. kekeke :lol:

Now .. Come on Wily let's go I want to attend a party where you play some music and I'll be cheering for you :-D:up:

In the meantime, Congrats to Amigo for his new mark: 12000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and no, Be Real will go to the moon with me while you dance with your lady. :-D:up:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo way, Wily!!!! BR is going to the dance with me!!!! :)

I'm so0o0o0o lucky today !!!!!

mmmm .. What about the three of us going to a party Where Wily play music and Amigo & I dance .. then we change the roles .. I play the music and you two dance ... kekekekekeke :lol: LOL

In the meantime, Congrats to Amigo for his new mark: 12000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and no, Be Real will go to the moon with me while you dance with your lady. :-D:up:

Allright .. I changed my mind let's go to the moon .. kekkeke :)

BR changes her mind too easily! I will ask Nor to have the first dance with me while BR and Wily visit the moon! :)

Dancing with AmigoOoOo? no way! tell him to call his lady and it'll be ok, please!

kekekekekekeke ...:lol: ..Amigo0o0o .. you heared Wily, please go and call your lady .. then I'll dance with you Wily ;-) unless you're calling your lady too :-( ..!!

Though I am not Amigo's lady, I will dance with him and show him what is the oriental dance is.I dance very well

On second thought, I will dance with Wil and we will have a wonderful time dancing cheek to cheek!!!! :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Why are you crying Nori ??
Is it because your hanky is not here ??

don't worry dear .. you're ganna dance with "THE AMIGOoOoO" .. :)

BTW .. Congratulations Amigo0o0o0o0o .. keep going :up:

Though I am not Amigo's lady, I will dance with him and show him what is the oriental dance is.I dance very well
Amigo dances very well, also!!!! We'll set the dance floor on fire with our blazing oriental dance steps!!! :up: Wil and BR will be sooooo jealous! :cool:

On second thought, I will dance with Wil and we will have a wonderful time dancing cheek to cheek!!!! :)

:shock: there's no way that I'm ganna let that happen .. Wily come over here dear .. don't let Amigo0o get any closer to you .. :lol:

Speed up to the mo0o00o0on !!

Wil and BR will be sooooo jealous!

Suuuure
We will fly high in the sky Amigo.
Why are you crying Nori ??
Is it because your hanky is not here ??
Certainly .He is in his bed exhausted after a tiring day.

Amigo doesn't have to 'shoot' Wily....we all know who does the shooting around here...and her name begins with 'H'!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back