International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiiiiii Habibi!

Leave that work just for few secs and let us dance for a while, then I help you to finish your work Habibi

I kill you Be.LOL

No way Habibi, I have some important things to do by myself, no one can help. Thanks :X

But I will help you solving Be problem if you want.

Hiiiiii Habibi!

Leave that work just for few secs and let us dance for a while, then I help you to finish your work Habibi

I kill you Be.LOL

Don't you dare to dance infront of me coz Wily and Amigo0o are gone and i have no partener !! :cry: ..

Kill me Nori , and my soul will chase you and hanky :) .. it will jump on your heads while you're sleeeeeeeeeeeeping . kekeke

Don't you dare to dance infront of me coz Wily and Amigo0o are gone and i have no partener !! :cry: ..

Kill me Nori , and my soul will chase you and hanky :) .. it will jump on your heads while you're sleeeeeeeeeeeeping . kekeke

OK, I will leave I let you 2 dance together.

Your head, Nor's habeb .. !! keke

Nor, you should give Be some punishment now!

Be, you are grounded! :-D

OK, I will leave I let you 2 dance together.

Is ot ok now Be?
Neither you nor me.

Thank you Supa.She will cetainly be punished

No please coz if you left , Nor sure ganna kill me .. :-?

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am logging off in few minutes :-"

Nor, you should give Be some punishment now!

Be, you are grounded! :-D

No way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the one who gives punishments here .. and I never get punished .. keke:lol::up:

Ohhh Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Stop please.

BE REAL, I'll change your name into Be False

hahahahha

Beeee!
Able to do anything for my Hanky's eyes
I'll take off your hair like this
image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

LOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back