International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way that I can take my best friend's job I'm just doing it for him till he come back .. That's what friends do to each other ;-):up:

I hope he's fine and I'm sure that he's ganna find a job and return to us very so0o0on >> to continue doing his job here .. keke ..

And you can call me BR , Be! or keke as you usually do :lol:

Hiii all

Man i missed u all a lot

how u doing guys

& how's everything ;-)

I Really Really Really Really Missed u

I'm fine i was busy with my studying because this semester i have a lot of exams, researches , works to do that's why i haven't been here lately

Right now I'm in a break , a small vacation for the eid and Hajj << Something related to my religion that's why I told my self to come in and see u all because hell i missed you all

i missed u and would like to come back again but my creepy exams will starts next week and will last for 3 weeks see u then

Hiii all

Man i missed u all a lot

how u doing guys

& how's everything ;-)

I Really Really Really Really Missed u

I'm fine i was busy with my studying because this semester i have a lot of exams, researches , works to do that's why i haven't been here lately

Right now I'm in a break , a small vacation for the eid and Hajj << Something related to my religion that's why I told my self to come in and see u all because hell i missed you all

i missed u and would like to come back again but my creepy exams will starts next week and will last for 3 weeks see u then

Hello0o0o0o0o..Michelle !!
Good to see you after a long disappearance from the forum !!

Happy Eid & "accepted" Hajj inshallah :-D:up:

Good luck in your exams .. ;-) .. study hard ..

BR ..

Hello Norinet!
How are you?
Hello Moonz
I m alright !How about you???Wish you are five.

Today it's too cold here in Algeria.A cup of hot tea will relax me

I'm fine Be Real!

Norinet :-O
When did I become five?

Hi Moonz!

Don't you like 5 ? is it little.Ok Dear Moonz , no problem you are 555.LOL

Ask hanky he wil tell you what five means

Hi Moonz!

Nope! not at all.
What does this five mean?
I want you to tell me Nori.
By the way, Hello!
How are you now?

Hi Moonz!

Shortly, five means very fine.

I am home.

What are you all doing?

Nope! not at all.
What does this five mean?
I want you to tell me Nori.
By the way, Hello!
How are you now?

I m 555 since I m with you here in this spot
What are you all doing?

following your posts Hanky

Hi everyone .. how are you doing ??

I see Wily online !!!! :-D

Would you like some coffee Wily ??

Come on Wily
be is here

How are you Be?
Miss you

Hello, everyone, coffee? yes, please! I really need it now!! It's nice to be back to the forums, really, I missed you all.
Dear Be, take your cup of coffee and sit next to me, please. :oops:

Hello, everyone, coffee? yes, please! I really need it now!! It's nice to be back to the forums, really, I missed you all.
Dear Be, take your cup of coffee and sit next to me, please. :oops:

The coffee is coming!!!! .. :) you don't need to ask me to sit next to you coz I really miss you and I'm right next to you dear Wily ;-)

How are you Nor , miss you too ..;-)

Guys, I have missed a lot of fun, I'm seeing all your new marks, congratulations to everyone! Last night the band played a gig and I don't know, making music makes sense when it's funny...but last night I wasn't having fun, I tried to enjoy myself, have a good time but no, I mean, a live performance is supposed to be cool but I don't know, it was rather boring, I don't like the kind of music we play and I also hated the other bands we played with because most of them are punk rock bands...and sorry...but I hate punk rock!!

Guys, I have missed a lot of fun, I'm seeing all your new marks, congratulations to everyone! Last night the band played a gig and I don't know, making music makes sense when it's funny...but last night I wasn't having fun, I tried to enjoy myself, have a good time but no, I mean, a live performance is supposed to be cool but I don't know, it was rather boring, I don't like the kind of music we play and I also hated the other bands we played with because most of them are punk rock bands...and sorry...but I hate punk rock!!

Don't worry dear , I'm sure that you had fun last night even if it was for a moment .. you can't be doing what you love to do and not having fun !!right?

Now Amigo has just reached and he's parking his motor cycle right now in "fun and games" ..

Hi Amigoo .. have a coffee with us :)

Hi, BR!!!! Let's go for a ride on my cycle!!!! :)

Hi, BR!!!! Let's go for a ride on my cycle!!!! :)

You has just toke off your halmet and Wily is here .. we can't go anywhere now .. thanks for your generous offer maybe later ;-)

BTW Let's celebrate .. Wily got a new job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the formatting tools are not working so imagine that sentence in a bigger size and multicolors .. :lol: .. kekekek

Size isn't everything, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine, you can stay here...Wily and I will cruise the streets on my new cycle!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back