International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to have some Idli-Sambhar-Chatni, Dr. Asli or you need a prescription of a hot Samosa with tamarind-dates chatni. In these winters, hot ginger tea is on the house.

Hi guys,

It's raining here :-D .... yeah .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and there is ice too0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o000ooo .. again !!!! :)

I would like some hot drinks ,, but not that ginger tea .. I don't like it :lol:

Would you like to have some Idli-Sambhar-Chatni, Dr. Asli or you need a prescription of a hot Samosa with tamarind-dates chatni. In these winters, hot ginger tea is on the house.

Thanks , Sud , I think Idli-Sambhar-Chatni will suit me .Because I saw it in previous replies - It looks delicious.But I don`t know what is hot Samosa...Also I agree with Be I prefer simple tea without ginger:roll:;-)
Anything else in your menu for us , Sud !And please join us !
I think Be`ll be glad , too !

Good evening ..

waiters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is it .. you should be available when we're online ... we NEED drinks here :lol:

...BR ;-)

ok,could any one tell me the reason that every time i log in
i can't find
sudh,wily,gayanah,hanky,sim(although his birthday in this days),rania,nor
and alot of members aren't here too

is the reason is me or what????:cry:

ok,could any one tell me the reason that every time i log in
i can't find
sudh,wily,gayanah,hanky,sim(although his birthday in this days),rania,nor
and alot of members aren't here too

is the reason is me or what????:cry:

Oh dear Loji,

Nor and hanky was online moments ago and I think they will be online so0on ..
and I think Sim is busy ( he is our busy boy .. I think he work so hard .. god be with him and help him),
Wil is busy looking for a job (coz he didn't pass the interview :-( ..I wish him success ..I'll keep praying for him to get the job he want ..),
SUd was online today .. so it's timing matter ..;-)
Gayanah and Rania say hello every now and then but I rarely find then online too :-(

sooooo .. am I not enough :oops:.. or what ? :)

have a cold drink on me ..

BR ;-)

i hope so

and I think Sim is busy ( he is our busy boy .. I think he work so hard .. god be with him and help him),

ok,i wish to our busy boy happy birthday,and have some time to be with us

Wil is busy looking for a job (coz he didn't pass the interview :-( ..I wish him success ..I'll keep praying for him to get the job he want ..),

they're the loosers not wily
enshaallah he will get the best job ever ,i'll praying for him too

i think it will be hard to see him ,any way i missd u and ur cofee sudh

Gayanah and Rania say hello every now and then but I rarely find then online too :-(
i hope they're allright

BR ;-)
u're toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for me
u're toooooo sweet
toooo beatifull
toooooo many things

i'll be glade to have cool drink with my tooooooooo friend:-D

thanks Loji. you're so nice ..:-D

so how was the library today ??? :lol:

oh,don't remind me br
i went crazy today:lol:

all my friend were about killing me
after three hours of studing i just started to lough without any reason:-D
i became totally :-D:-D:-D:-D:shock::-o:shock: loony

good night everyone ..

take care of yourselves ... although there's nobody else me here :lol:

bye,
BR

good night everyone ..

take care of yourselves ... although there's nobody else me here :lol:

bye,
BR

i'm still here

good night sweetheart;-)

lojina

Now I'm here alone.

Wake up, peopleeeeeeeeeee.

Good evening ..

waiters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is it .. you should be available when we're online ... we NEED drinks here :lol:

...BR ;-)

Oh dear Loji,

BR ;-)

Dear be real, we serve only soft drinks in the IC. Sorry, no drinks in the cafe for alcoholics. I may sure give you fruit juice. Will some mango shake would do. Also Lojina, you need not meet friends online, you can leave messages and they would be answered by the memebes as and when they visit as per the convenience. I hope you would understand that across the globe, the difference can be more than 12 hours. Now, it is morning in India, but the USA and Europe have night.
I would also like to point out to the fact that this website is for learning English, and insists that you should start all the sentences with capital letters. Do not use short forms or what is called net chatting language. In the above quoted messages, it is quite evident that this rule has not been followed. Kindly follow the grammar rules, it would improve your English.
Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Right, right, right! Sudh was right.

Now few hours left for me then I have to go to bed. : )

Hi IC members, good morning.
I`m sorry that I couldn`t sign in the forum yesterday because I was busy. I hope I didn`t miss a lot of things here.

Cheers. ;-)

Our friends are not here now.

I'm lonely tonight.

Dear be real, we serve only soft drinks in the IC. Sorry, no drinks in the cafe for alcoholics. I may sure give you fruit juice. Will some mango shake would do. Also Lojina, you need not meet friends online, you can leave messages and they would be answered by the memebes as and when they visit as per the convenience. I hope you would understand that across the globe, the difference can be more than 12 hours. Now, it is morning in India, but the USA and Europe have night.
I would also like to point out to the fact that this website is for learning English, and insists that you should start all the sentences with capital letters. Do not use short forms or what is called net chatting language. In the above quoted messages, it is quite evident that this rule has not been followed. Kindly follow the grammar rules, it would improve your English.
Your L.F.
SUDHKAMP

Dear SUD,

I don't drink alcohol, thanks .Drinking alcohol is sin in Islam, I have never though abought trying it. When I said "Drinks" I didn't mean alcohol, I meant drinks in general that includes coffee, fruit juice, water,..etc.

And about your point, thank you for reminding us of that important rules that I'm really trying to follow in my posts, but I forget it here in the IC :oops: ... I'll work harder ;-) ... thank you again my L.F.

BR

Hello everyone!
A very good evening to all of you.:)
Hope you all are doing fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back