Status
Not open for further replies.
i missd sudh and wily although i didn't meet wil

but he seems to be agreat person:up:
i wish meeting him soon:cry:

i've to study in eid
do u believ it
ohhhhhhhh,i wish the college disappear or i the one who disappears

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: study!!!! in Eid !!!!!! NO WAY !!!!
Lucky me .. I have a vacation for the next whole week :-D

And .. yes Wily is a great person .. he is looking for a job right now .. he had a job interview lately and I hope he did well .. :)

Azami ... how are you girl ???

tell us about your studies, Doc. ;-)
enjoy your hot chocolate .. Oops there are no waiters ..:lol:

We'd better prepare our hot chocolates and coffee all by ourselves :lol:
I`m better now dear , apart from lessons a bit - because of holidays !!!
My studies ... mmm...It seems all right , just it`s very much and I`ve two big exams in January - from Anatomy and Histology :-|
What to do , learn , learn and again learn...
By the way , how are your studies_Your university is very big and interesting one .
And , you`re right we must to prepare our chocolate ourselves;-)

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: study!!!! in Eid !!!!!! NO WAY !!!!
Lucky me .. I have a vacation for the next whole week :-D

And .. yes Wily is a great person .. he is looking for a job right now .. he had a job interview lately and I hope he did well .. :)

i hope that too
don't worry enshaallah he will get the job

i've avacation too but there is adoctor who
made us study in eid and gave us alot of researches to do
he is punching us cuz we didn't buy his book:-?

if u were me what would u do

ohhhh,i'm gonna kill myself:shock:;-)

I`m better now dear , apart from lessons a bit - because of holidays !!!
My studies ... mmm...It seems all right , just it`s very much and I`ve two big exams in January - from Anatomy and Histology :-|
What to do , learn , learn and again learn...
By the way , how are your studies_Your university is very big and interesting one .
And , you`re right we must to prepare our chocolate ourselves;-)

It's always great to have a rest every now and then, right ?

Allah be with you dear .. study hard and trust in yourself .. you'll be fine ..just "don't let anyone telll you that you're not stronge enough .. don't give up " ;-)

My studies are just fine .. my final exams will start on jan. 4th amd I have a little time to review my lessons :-( and the college transition application should be handed on Dec. 14th and I want to become a Doctor too, but I still not sure about that.. What do you think ?? should I jion the college of medicine ..??

and about our University (UAEU) it's really a good one .. the most thing I like about it that every student has e-mail account to receive the homeworks and announcements and everything and it's used to send the homeworks and project .. so I can be at home handing the HW to my teacher not as it is at school :lol:

I'll bring my hot chocolate now ;-)

i hope that too
don't worry enshaallah he will get the job

i've avacation too but there is adoctor who
made us study in eid and gave us alot of researches to do
he is punching us cuz we didn't buy his book:-?

if u were me what would u do

ohhhh,i'm gonna kill myself:shock:;-)

I would buy his book and give it to him as a present ... kekeke :lol: LOL
I think he has no right to do that ...

don't kill yourself .. it doesn't worth it .. kekeke :lol:..get yourself a good shot of encouragement by your friends and family .. :-D

Be real , I`ll be glad if you`ll choose doctor as future profession .Though it`s hard , but very , very interesting .At last you`re helping to others and it keeps you happy .And thanks for words _For persuading me to believe to myself , dear .I`ve a great problem about that .:roll:
Anyway , Thanks lot. I just think would you like a cup of cappucino ?:roll:

No problem at all , dear ! It`s great pleasure for me and it`s astonishing news - to meet Wil , I mean .I wasn`t here there so long and I haven`t heard about our greatest guitarist so much , too .
And let`s drink our cappucino and to talk...But I just don`t understand what is matter with my Internet today_it`s speed is so low:-:)oops:...

Allah be with you .. when my internet is slow I keep shouting at my laptop ... kekekekek :lol: ..

Where is Wily anyway .. he didn't even enter the cafe yet !!!

see you soon Wily .. I'll miss till then ..:-( keke

You didn't even drink the cappucino0o0o0o Asli brought for us !!!

Wil had been in Cafe like wind past with greatest speed :lol:;-)(unlike my net...):lol:

Reality , where are you ? I`m waiting for you to drink our cappucino together...

Wil is gone ... So quickly , like a wind with greatest speed :lol:;-)(unlike my Internet ):lol:

Be real , where are you ? I`m waiting for you to drink our cappucinos together:roll:

Hi Every one,
SUDHKAMP has advised me to come here . it's nice to be here . right now i'm drinking a cup of cappucino and it's so cold.i wonder when i'll feel warm.:roll::roll:

you know what ?? being in such cafe ,makes me feel warmer:lol:

Take care....Bisho

I'm right here dear Asli .. it seems that my net got the infection from yours ..:lol: keke

hi Bisho .. wellcome to the Cafe we're here without any of the waiters online :lol: LOL ..

That`s very good that you`re here , dear Be ! And SORRY for that infection thing :lol::lol:

Also , WELCOME , Bisho ! Sudh right as always that adviced to you our lovely Inter.Cafe !By the way isn`t it Hayden Panettrie`s photo on your avatar_I`m so fond of her , are you , too ?

sorry for the late reply .. I was some kind of busy >> :lol:

How is the weather in your country ?

sorry for the late reply .. I was some kind of busy >> :lol:

How is the weather in your country ?
Well, it is getting very chilly every day. But no one is talking about weather in India, they are just talking about the religious terrorists who killed some 185 innocent citizens in Mumbai, including British, American and Israeli nationals. The mood is one of anger and revenge. The whole of India wants to go at war with these terrorists and their supporting countries. I also wish I had a machinegun to shoot these religious fanatics down. The Indian Muslims have decided to celebrate Id with simplicity this year, in the wake of massarcre at Mumbai.
God help my country.

Hello !!! Sudhkamp , I heard about Mumbai_so it must be very thrilling times in India . I also understand your revenge feeling:-( ...God bless you .
I hope everything will change to righteousness soon !
Miss Reality what are you thinking-how we can continue our talk with hot chocalate OR simple cappucino ??? But now Sud is here I think he`ll make more interesting offer to us...:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back