Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hello everyone, my name is Truong also an English learner. Can you please correct this short writting for me? Thank you so much.

My lovely sunday had starting at 8 a.m, but actually I woke up at 5.30 a.m. Lying on a bed with laziness, I did not have a thing to do, so I decided to spend time with social media. At first I was allowing myself to used a phone untill 7 a.m and then I could wake up to did other stuffs. However, I did not pay any attention how was the time flew so fast. When I came to myself, a clock was at 8 a.m. After that I did try to get up but all my body's parts felt exhausted because I had spent temporary time for lied on bed just scrolling screen. At that moment I had felt guilty for that reason. However those feeling just kept me up for briefly, as well as it was becoming normally to me.

I'm not sure what you mean by the first sentence. Do you mean you woke up at 5:30, but you didn't get out of bed until 8:00?

Hello everyone. My name is Truong also and I am an English learner. Can you please correct this short piece of writing for me? Thank you so much.
Note my corrections above.
My lovely Sunday had starting at 8 a.m., but actually I woke up at 5.30 a.m.
I have the same query as Tarheel. I don't know what you mean by this.
I was lying lazily on a in bed with laziness, and I did not have a thing to do, so I decided to spend time with on social media.
At first, I was allowing myself had planned to used a use my/spend time on my phone untill until 7 a.m. and then I could wake was going to get up to did do other stuffs stuff.
However, I did not pay any attention to the time how was the time and it flew by so very fast.
When I came to myself, a clock was at Suddenly, I realised it was 8 a.m.
After that, I did try to get up but all my body's parts felt my whole body was exhausted because I had spent temporary time for lied lying on in bed just scrolling screen on my phone.
At that moment I had I felt guilty. for that reason.
However, those feeling just kept me up for I felt that way only briefly, as well as it was becoming normally to me.
Note my corrections above. I have no idea what you mean by the underlined part.

I'm not sure what you mean by the first sentence. Do you mean you woke up at 5:30, but you didn't get out of bed until 8:00?
Hello,Tarheel. Yes, that is what I mean. Thank for corrected me.

I have no idea what you mean by the underlined part.
Thanks for pointing that out. For the underlined part, I had trying to say that I did'nt feel guilty after couple of mins.

Yes. Thank you so much.
Remember to end every sentence with an appropriate punctuation mark. Also note that there's no need to write a new post to thank anyone. Simply add the "Thanks" icon to any response you find helpful. It saves time for everyone.

Back