International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Amigos! You are now the third highest poster in the forums. Way to go!:up:

Congratulations Amigos! You are now the third highest poster in the forums. Way to go!:up:

SURPRISE !!! I`m here !!!
I see Amigo at top again !!! What to say ...agree with Sudh !!!By the way , how are you all ? Where`s Beeee ????:roll:
Wishing all best to you all !
It`s Novruz holiday in Azerbaijan , so I`ll have holiday - A WEEK - to visit forum !!!
Wait for me ....Hoping to come back soon and to enjoy ;-)!
Bye !!!

SURPRISE !!! I`m here !!!
I see Amigo at top again !!! What to say ...agree with Sudh !!!By the way , how are you all ? Where`s Beeee ????:roll:
Wishing all best to you all !
It`s Novruz holiday in Azerbaijan , so I`ll have holiday - A WEEK - to visit forum !!!
Wait for me ....Hoping to come back soon and to enjoy ;-)!
Bye !!!
Welcome back Dr. Azami Asli,
we were missing you so dearly!

Amigos and all, a Happy Wednesday!
Hope Simosito would write some experience tonight.:up:

Nothing new happened to me, sorry...

Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone!

stpatricks_d4gwinner_eo09.gif

Don't know what it is but everything goes so green today! I really like it. :up:

You never told me you had KIDS!

Well, not of my own, suddy, I am a teacher, we have a lot of kids;)

Amigos, my friend, you are...................CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll::roll::cool::cool:

congratulations:)

Congratulations to our Amigo!

I'm giving Suddy the number one observer of the forum! Congrats!:)

The St Patrick's day thing is quite curious. I saw similar things in Oz too, street processions when nobody there was Irish. Its no big deal in Ireland, everybody is Irish and lives in Ireland, so why shout about it. In the new world though, people who have no ancestral connection to that country get carried away.

The St Patrick's day thing is quite curious. I saw similar things in Oz too, street processions when nobody there was Irish. Its no big deal in Ireland, everybody is Irish and lives in Ireland, so why shout about it. In the new world though, people who have no ancestral connection to that country get carried away.

Thanks for the information, thod00. :up:

I just wanted to share a good day with all forum friends and green is my favorite color!:):up:

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day! Today is St. Amigos4 Day!!!!! Enjoy this special day, everyone! :)

Yesterday (Tuesday) was a very special day in Iran! First, we had a fascinating firework, second we all made a lot of fun by firing a very big piece of huddled tree trunks and then started jumping over the fire while shouting 'My paleness is yours, your warmth is mine' (addresses the fire)!! :-D After the fire was extinguished, we started placing 3 cars as they made a triangle, so the most spectaculer part of our Charshanbeh-Suri bagan by us dancing and wiggling as a result of what was coming out of the car speakers all around! We all did a Tabrizian two-step dance first, and so we came to show everybody that we could do a Kurdish three-step dance immediately! ;-)

It was a very funny day and nobody will forget that ever!

P.s. we all could wrestle the cops onto the ground and they just withdrew from their position on attacking people due to a long-lived tradition of messing people up which were of course successful in doing that in the past years but this year!

P

Tomorrow 19th, here in Italy, it's the Feast of St.Joseph (S. Giuseppe) and also Father's Day. So all little children are getting ready to wish their dads a happy feast day.

Well, not of my own, suddy, I am a teacher, we have a lot of kids;)

Amigos, my friend, you are...................CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll::roll::cool::cool:

congratulations:)

See that Heidi had a full day of her life spent for Sudh!

Way to go! ;-)

Tomorrow 19th, here in Italy, it's the Feast of St.Joseph (S. Giuseppe) and also Father's Day. So all little children are getting ready to wish their dads a happy feast day.

Hope to enjoy it a great deal! ;-)

I'm waiting for out little Italian lad to come and tell us about this day!

P

Yesterday (Tuesday) was a very special day in Iran! First, we had a fascinating firework, second we all made a lot of fun by firing a very big piece of huddled tree trunks and then started jumping over the fire while shouting 'My paleness is yours, your warmth is mine' (addresses the fire)!! :-D After the fire was extinguished, we started placing 3 cars as they made a triangle, so the most spectaculer part of our Charshanbeh-Suri bagan by us dancing and wiggling as a result of what was coming out of the car speakers all around! We all did a Tabrizian two-step dance first, and so we came to show everybody that we could do a Kurdish three-step dance immediately! ;-)

It was a very funny day and nobody will forget that ever!

P.s. we all could wrestle the cops onto the ground and they just withdrew from their position on attacking people due to a long-lived tradition of messing people up which were of course successful in doing that in the past years but this year!

The strange rituals of foreign lands.

Hi guys (and girls)!

I'm leaving on Saturday: I'm having a 4-days school trip (Ravenna and Po's Delta).

I'm scared as hell!

I'm sure it'll be a disaster.

Today I saw a thing about Shakespeare in a little theatre. It was interesting and funny.
We'd been told we would go home after the show but, whilst we were still leaving the theatre, our teacher told us we were going to go back to school. We spent two hours doing nothing at school. :roll:

Oh, I almost forgot, I've started reading the Acts of the Apostlestoday.

Vaya con Dios, Sim! Have a wonderful trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back