International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 is a good figure, Kekeke...but I'm sure you can do better!!!! Just think of all of the benefits you will be receiving!!! :)

well, dear Amigo .. after thinking of the 'benefits' I'll recieve , I want to you to forget about my offer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kekekekekekeke :up:

well, dear Amigo .. after thinking of the 'benefits' I'll recieve , I want to you to forget about my offer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kekekekekekeke :up:
Kekekeke, where is your spirit of adventure????? :cool:

Did anyone notice, BeReal will soon become a VIP MEMBER!
She is just a few posts away from the landmark.
Keep it up BeReal and congratulations.

Congratulations!

Keep it up!

;-)

congratulations BR !!

Thanks everyone for the congrats !!!! ..

I think it's so early for that :lol: ..
and special thanks for SUD for noticing that ;-)

I am not taking part in the bid... After all, I started the auction and I'll receive half of the money that Amigo gets....
BR-Congrats!!! Keep up the good work..

It is a horny Tabrizian goat! This makes him VERY valuable as he will father hundreds, if not thousands, of additional Tabrizians!!!!! I call my horny Tabrizian goat Ali! :)

Why I always miss these interesting things?

Today I had my first (well, I missed 3 lessons, the real 1st one included) English-Speaking-Class-For-PET and it was peculiar...
We had to sit on some chairs all togheter and then talk about ourselves.
I thought someone would stand up and say "Hello, my name's Marco and I'm an alcoholic"...
It did not happen.

Hello , dears !!! I`m here again !!!
Haven`t been here nearly three weeks , how are you lot doing?
I`m so so so Happy :-D:-D:-D:-D to be in forum again .After exams it`s best rest for me !Though I have only one week , But I think I`ll use from it and will be with You !!!
Where are you Amigooooooo, Miss Reality , Sud ????
And Norinet and others and others ???
And by the way I see there congratulations ...Oooh , beee so grate from you !!! Congratulations from me , too !!!

Hey , my friends , I`m waiting for you !!!

Helllooooooooo My Honey our Great Doctor!
how are you doing?
I miss you too much Dear

Thanks Norinet for your sweetest words !I`m doing all right and I hope you`re too :-D There`s so new ones , Nori and I still don`t know them and WHERE IS OTHERS :roll: ?

hello

congratulations berealllllllllllll:-D

How are you guys????????

Hi Asliiiiiiiiiii !!!!

how are you girl

miss you so much :-(
how are you doing? cuz I'm doing great just to see you here :-D

Hi Asliiiiiiiiiii !!!!

how are you girl

miss you so much :-(
how are you doing? cuz I'm doing great just to see you here :-D

Thanks , my lovely friend !!!Nice to see you , too.I`m doing well and see you`re REALly great here !!! Do you want cup of cappucino , because I want one..................:-D;-)

can i join,girls:-D

Sure ! I'd love to have some cappucino with you dear !! ;-)
Then we must to find Sud ? Do you know where is he?
can i join,girls:-D

Of course , lojina , it`ll be very nice of you !
Hey bee I want cappucinooooooooo - Can`t wait anymore...........:-D;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back