International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best gift to give your female friend is Nain! We'll wrap him up in a pretty ribbon and send him on his way! We guarantee that your female friend will be ecstatic as she unwraps Nain and begins to play with his buttons! :)

Call 1-800-AMIGO for more information!

...and can be recycled.:lol:

Hi Loji . how are you?

I miss you a lot girl .. :-(

hope to see you soon

Yes, I also do really miss Miss Lojina!

I'm here guys,and I miss you a lot

but every time i log in i don't find any one of you
and that's really make me sad:cry:

I'm here guys,and I miss you a lot

but every time i log in i don't find any one of you
and that's really make me sad:cry:

Don't be sad Loji !!

all it matters is to know thatyou're fine ;-)

Happy Wendesday evening everyone !!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos4
The best gift to give your female friend is Nain! We'll wrap him up in a pretty ribbon and send him on his way! We guarantee that your female friend will be ecstatic as she unwraps Nain and begins to play with his buttons! :)

Call 1-800-AMIGO for more information!

Ever thought of presenting yourself as gift to someone, Amigo!! I am sure many girls in this forum would be quite excited to receive you!!

Ever thought of presenting yourself as gift to someone, Amigo!! I am sure many girls in this forum would be quite excited to receive you!!
I always knew you were brilliant, Shal! :up: I love your idea! I shall make myself available to the highest bidder!!! ;-) Shall we open the bidding at $10.00 ? :cool:

I always knew you were brilliant, Shal! :up: I love your idea! I shall make myself available to the highest bidder!!! ;-) Shall we open the bidding at $10.00 ? :cool:

Hi Amigo !! how are you?
so, you can worth 10$ only ??? :roll:

Hi Amigo !! how are you?
so, you can worth 10$ only ??? :roll:
Actually, Kekeke, I am worth much more than $10.00...but the recession is hurting everyone!!! ;-) Let's see what your bid is, my dear! :cool:

Actually, Kekeke, I am worth much more than $10.00...but the recession is hurting everyone!!! ;-) Let's see what your bid is, my dear! :cool:

well, I guess you worth much more than 10$ dear Amigo>> let's say 10.5$ .. kekke:lol: ..of-course I'm kidding hhh .. Let's see.. what about 100$ :)

well, I guess you worth much more than 10$ dear Amigo>> let's say 10.5$ .. kekke:lol: ..of-course I'm kidding hhh .. Let's see.. what about 100$ :)
$100 is a good figure, Kekeke...but I'm sure you can do better!!!! Just think of all of the benefits you will be receiving!!! :)

$100 is a good figure, Kekeke...but I'm sure you can do better!!!! Just think of all of the benefits you will be receiving!!! :)

I got a better idea! Why don't you think that 1000$ woud not get it to work for BR? :-D

It is just imaginable, so I can guess that 10^10$ will be a great deal to pay for it! :cool:

Here we go!

P

P, I have an Iranian goat that is worth more than $1,000!!!! :) Certainly, my value must be more than that of a flea bitten farm animal!!!! :) Don't you think????

P, I have an Iranian goat that is worth more than $1,000!!!! :) Certainly, my value must be more than that of a flea bitten farm animal!!!! :) Don't you think????

Do you have an Iranian goat and I didn't know it before? What kind of Iranian goat does belong to you:

1- An awesome Tabrizian longhorn,
2- An awesome non-Tabrizian longhorn.

If 1, it may be worth more than 10,000,000,00 $! It is nothing less than a glorious relic! ;-)

If 2, it is a 10$ garbage!

P

It is a horny Tabrizian goat! This makes him VERY valuable as he will father hundreds, if not thousands, of additional Tabrizians!!!!! I call my horny Tabrizian goat Ali! :)

It is a horny Tabrizian goat! This makes him VERY valuable as he will father hundreds, if not thousands, of additional Tabrizians!!!!! I call my horny Tabrizian goat Ali! :)

Wooww!

In Iran there was just this horny Tabrizian goat that used to be kept in a steel safe exactly ten thousand million feet underground besides there has been a headquarters securing area with more than 10,000 staff!

How did you steal him?

P

Wooww!

In Iran there was just this horny Tabrizian goat that used to be kept in a steel safe exactly ten thousand million feet underground besides there has been a headquarters securing area with more than 10,000 staff!

How did you steal him?

P
It was really quite easy! I simply dressed like a horny female Tabrizian goat and paraded my pretty Tabrizian goat butt in front of him! He was an easy challenge to conquer!!! :up:

It was really quite easy! I simply dressed like a horny female Tabrizian goat and paraded my pretty Tabrizian goat butt in front of him! He was an easy challenge to conquer!!! :up:

Wow! I should have taken some classes with you as to learn how to teach a male goat what 'True Love' is! :up:

P

Nain
She is a female.
Amigo
that's a creative idea!!
All members
How are you??:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back