International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys u make me cry ,i love u sooooooo much u make this very hard to me,

Oh Loji!
As I read your news I felt happy for you and sad for we will miss you too much.
A remlaxed mind, a peaceful soul, a joyful spirit, a healthy body, a heart full of love and above all this the best of luck are my prayers for you DEAREST LOJINA.I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH
I start missing you
Never forget about you Darling

ur word just shows how kind u are and beautiful as well and i'll miss u so much

Hello, everyone, I have missed a lot of posts and fun, well, how have you been? Christmas is close and I truly believe that Amigo should wear the Santa costume this year, Sudh, Sim, Proof and I will be the elves, what do you think about it?

Hello, everyone, I have missed a lot of posts and fun, well, how have you been? Christmas is close and I truly believe that Amigo should wear the Santa costume this year, Sudh, Sim, Proof and I will be the elves, what do you think about it?

Hi Wil!!

Sound great. I want to see Costarican elf too!

Hi you all,
Glad to see you all here.
@Wily: How the new work going Wily? Is this good enough for you?
@Loji: glad to hear that you are going to Cambridge, Keep going, You will success, I bet.
@My Habibi: Hope you did not miss me too much.

Hi, dear Hanky...not so fast, boy, you'll be an elf too!!! :-D

Thanks for asking, it's not my dream job, for me it's only a temporary thing until I get something better.

Hi, dear Hanky...not so fast, boy, you'll be an elf too!!! :-D

Thanks for asking, it's not my dream job, for me it's only a temporary thing until I get something better.

We always look for getting thing better and bigger, man. Wish you find the better one soon.
@ My habibi: but with you, Never do I eye to find someone better. Love you.

It's a picture from our last gig, actually, it's the last gig I play with the band, it stopped being funny, it's time to search for some other options, changes are good!!
l_04e16d7d7ebb4d1ca7c819affcbe53e3.jpg

I did My Habibi
and still missing you BB

It's a picture from our last gig, actually, it's the last gig I play with the band, it stopped being funny, it's time to search for some other options, changes are good!!

You look really cool! I want to see you play recital!

I will sit at the front row! :up: If you want, I will accompany you with my harmonica.

I did My Habibi
and still missing you BB

I missed you too, maybe I should merge Germany with Algeria to enable us meet regularly. :-(

Hi you all,
Glad to see you all here.
@Wily: How the new work going Wily? Is this good enough for you?
@Loji: glad to hear that you are going to Cambridge, Keep going, You will success, I bet.

Hello hanky,

Is it cold in Germany today??

Hello hanky,

Is it cold in Germany today??

In my place, It was still quite cold, but sunny, for me it was an unforgetable day LOL
How about your place?

In my place, It was still quite cold, but sunny, for me it was an unforgetable day LOL
How about your place?

Sunshiny but windy so now I'm so cooooold. :shock:

Give me some larger beer to heat my body up. :lol:

Sunshiny but windy so now I'm so cooooold. :shock:

Give me some larger beer to heat my body up. :lol:

I can't, a large German beer will make you frozen LOL

You like beer?

I can't, a large German beer will make you frozen LOL

You like beer?

Oh... sure especially German beer.:up::up:

We are here!

Yes, we are. But this is just a general discussion about drink, no one gets drunk.

But today I haven't had any beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back