International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wck|

Dear Be weare not speaking about other languages, but about abbreviations that we often use, as my Habibi did :Good9 instead of Good night .
Isn't it allowed???

Dear Nor did you read the rues of the forums ?? because I remember that I read this "Don't use words like : b4 , gr8 , ..etc" so I think good 9 is on of the words that we shouln't use here ..;-)..and I wasn't talking about " habibi" when I said languages, I meant when you actually write in Arabic or another language ..

hey,did i make all u sad or what :-(
seems that i must log out so that all of u be happy:cry:

dear br don't worry that's all becouse of exams and u just worry about what i'm gonna do
u know what my exams are close too ther're in 17/1
and there're alot of study and alot of things to do
,but,the best thing u do
is praying and ask allah to help u dear

We're not sad dear Loji, we're just discussing "thr good 9" thing ;-)

And good luck in your exams, I'll be praying for you dear ...

Thanks haky for your sweet talk ;-)

Thank you Dearest Be Real for the clarification
Thank you Too My Hanky
I promise you not to use these abbreviations too, I won't break the forum rules.

You will surely pass your exams Be.You deserve the best.
Praying for all all the time.
Does loji have exams too???
May Allah help you Loji

Well, I guess this is it , I'll log out now and I'll see you as so0o0o as possible :-( .. I'll be back maybe after 4 weeks with my exams results xD ..I'll try to log in and say Hello0o0o every couple of days ..:roll:

Take care and make yourselves happier everyday ;-)

I'll miss you sooo much dear friends ..:cry:

BR ..

::::::::::::: CONGRATULATIONS HANKY FOR COMPLETING 1000:shock: POSTS :::::::::::

KEEP THE GOOD WORK :-D:up:

Congrats to Hanky for your 1,000 posts here. :-D

Well, I guess this is it , I'll log out now and I'll see you as so0o0o as possible :-( .. I'll be back maybe after 4 weeks with my exams results xD ..I'll try to log in and say Hello0o0o every couple of days ..:roll:

Take care and make yourselves happier everyday ;-)

I'll miss you sooo much dear friends ..:cry:

BR ..

Come back soon, Be. Do your best. ;-)

Supada, did you see the full moon tonight?????

Too bad again. I don't see a thing except the big spotlights from Staples Center!

Too bad again. I don't see a thing except the big spotlights from Staples Center!

Do you see the moon tonight? How is it?

My friend in BKK just told me that she saw it last night. It was really beautiful.

Do you see the moon tonight? How is it?

My friend in BKK just told me that she saw it last night. It was really beautiful.

Yes, I saw the moon yesterday night. It was looking like cheese.

What is BKK? (Burger King Ketchup???)

Tucson had clouds tonight and the moon was hiding! I'm sad!

Ooops, BKK is Bangkok.

We are unlucky tonight.

Yes, I saw the moon yesterday night. It was looking like cheese.

Oh.. moonz, I'm drooling with Moon cheese.... :lol:

Oh.. supada, I'm drooling for Burger King Ketchup! :)

supada, if you can see the glow of the Staples Center you must be living close to the downtown area of LA. Correct?

supada, if you can see the glow of the Staples Center you must be living close to the downtown area of LA. Correct?

Correct! I'm under the moon near downtown L.A. so that's why I couldn't see a thing. :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back