[Essay] I am an animal lover (Dogs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog v/s Cat: Which companion is more suitable for you?

Not a teacher

It’s a good essay. You are expressing your emotions as an animal lover who unfortunately cannot have one. It seems a little wordy and few lines look repetitive. But all in all, it’s a great try!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a teacher

It’s a good essay. You are expressing your emotions as an animal lover who unfortunately cannot have one a pet. It seems a little wordy and few lines look repetitive. But all in all, it’s a great try!
@Gurpreet1811 - Note that I have added "Not a teacher" to your post. If you respond to other learners' questions, you need to state that each time (or you can make it your signature line).
Note my correction above.
Also, if you're going to say that something is wordy and repetitive, it's useful to point out exactly where that happens in the essay.

Please check your member profile. The combination of native language, home country and current location is very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back