John and Lucy often have a winter holiday. They like (the) snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewedfrost

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
John and Lucy often have a winter holiday. They like (the) snow.

Hello! I'd like to ask for your help. I've already tried to search for some advice somewhere else in the net; I'm wondering if "the" is correct, optional or wrong.
Thanks a lot beforehand!

Optional in that context.

I'd like to ask for your help. I've already tried to search for some advice somewhere else in the net; .
You actually asked in WordReferenceForums and had already received several useful answers before posting here.

Please do not post the same question simultaneously to more than one forum. Doing so wastes our valuable time. Instead, post your question to one forum and wait for replies. If you're not satisfied with those replies, you can try another forum, but please indicate in your thread that you've already asked the same question elsewhere (provide a link), and outline why you were not satisfied with the answers you received already.
(teechar)

I apologise myself; I didn't mean to seem impolite. I really appreciate both your help and the advice given by the other forum.

I apologise; [STRIKE]myself;[/STRIKE] I didn't mean to seem impolite. I really appreciate both your help and the advice given [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] on the other forum.

emsr2d2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back