Рuzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome @katt-007

I have approved this post because, as far as I can tell, everything on that site is free. If that's the case, fine. If we discover that anyone has to pay for anything, we will have to remove the link (we don't allow commercial advertising).

I have to point out that I have found three errors just in the top half of the landing page of that site. There's an error in the opening main paragraph, another in the title of the second paragraph and another in the second paragraph. That's not a good look for a site that claims to teach English.

On the "See All" page, the name of the site/company has been misspelled twice! If you run that site, you really need to employ a proofreader.

Dear @emsr2d2

Thank you for your feedback. WUNDERKIDDY is a non-commercial project and everything on the site is created by our own. Since we are not native English speakers, sometimes we make mistakes in our English descriptions, but we do our best, to avoid them.

Our Russian and Ukrainian texts are much better 😊

Your remark about misspellings is absolute fair, we have already corrected them.

Our best regards,

WUNDERKIDDY Team.

Dear @emsr2d2

Thank you for your feedback. WUNDERKIDDY is a non-commercial project and we created everything on the site is created by our own ourselves. Since we are not native English speakers, sometimes we sometimes make mistakes in our English descriptions, but we do our best no comma here to avoid them.

Our Russian and Ukrainian texts are much better. 😊

Your remark about misspellings is absolutely fair; we have already corrected them.

Our best regards, Unnecessary. You're not writing a letter or email. If you were, "Best regards" (without "Our") would be OK in some variants of English.

WUNDERKIDDY team. Unnecessary
Thanks for confirming that everything on the site is free. I would still suggest that you either employ a proofreader or find a local native English speaker who might be prepared to proofread it without payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back