you got the wrong guy. Will post the real guy

Although this is a language question and the question has been answered, in the interest of stopping disinformation I should point out that the guy in the video isn't Crooks, but rather a troll.

One such source stating such.

Apparently TaraBull has fallen for his statement.

Although this is a language question and the question has been answered, in the interest of stopping disinformation I should point out that the guy in the video isn't Crooks, but rather a troll.
A troll is a person who posts deliberately inflammatory messages online, isn't it?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/troll
a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

Yes, that's correct. It can also be used as a verb (as I did above) meaning to post such comments. Although it's typically used to refer to online activity, you'll occasionally hear it used in the context of face to face interactions.

Last edited:

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back