Yang Yuhuan is fated to be a concubine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find Gaya's English used in communicating with other forummers quite different from that used in his synopses of movies. I wonder if he wrote the synopses himself.

Yeah, I’m the one who wrote this article but before I start writing, I’ll read a bunch of reviews from IMDb or other online sources for those particular movies. Then, I’ll start to write.

I have an idea. Why don't you watch a film and then write a short and long synopsis for us without looking at IMDb or any other online resource first? Just write it yourself, without getting any ideas from anywhere else. That way, we can see what you real English looks like.

I have an idea. Why don't you watch a film and then write a short and long synopsis for us without looking at IMDb or any other online resource first? Just write it yourself, without getting any ideas from anywhere else. That way, we can see what you or your real English looks like.

It's a bit complicated to write without any idea of the online resource since most of the movies are latest new movies and only playing in cinemas. Mostly I watch movie trailer instead of a movie. So far, all the write-up belongs to me and written by me, it's just that I read online resources to get more understanding what is the movie all about. Just based on the movie trailer, I really can't see myself writing a proper synopsis.

OK, but to give us an idea of your actual standard of English, try writing a short and long synopsis of a film you've already seen all the way through but which you haven't researched anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back