Why are you studying English?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I study English because I like it and I´m lucky because I also need it. I don´t have to make a big effort to read, watch movies in English or read in this language. In this sense I keep learning it almost every day but I must say that I realized I really enjoyed learning English after meeting some of my teachers. A good English course and a good teacher are really important things. I started in school and by then I couldn´t choose what I wanted to learn, English was my only choice. Then I took an English online course: My Oxford English and, well, in the meanwhile I liked watching movies in English so this made things easier. Now I have to say that I need this language because I use it for work so I´m just glad I did what I did and I discovered that I really like learning languages, specially English. I´m going for French now!

First things first, without English language I couldn't imagine my life. All my life I feel passion for English language even though my English isn't very good. At school we started to learn English language in 2nd grade, but unfortunately I didn't learn English with my classmates and I don't know why. But when I stepped in 10th grade everyting changed I started to learn English every day without thinking about progress it became something special I think I spent 10 hours a day leastwise with English language.

I am studying English for reading English book. Because the knowledge in the world is huge and with my country language can't read all thing. That my reason to studying English.

I am studying english to make myself conversant with universal foreign language. The world comes closer if I have knowledge in english. I love reading english novels and get acquainted with pool of vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back