... when he gets to loud, he will cover ...

Scottishsingh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am confused as to how "get to" is used in the sentence below?
Could you please make me understand?

My friend keeps a pillow next to his head when he gets to loud, he will cover his head with

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. teacher,

I am confused as to how "get to" is used in the sentence below? Could you please make help me understand?

My friend keeps a pillow next to his head when he gets to loud, he will cover his head with it.

Thanking Thank you. (Note that there is no need to thank us in advance.)
Regards Unnecessary
Where did you find that sentence? You must provide the source and author of any text you didn't write yourself. (There's an error in the sentence and that's what's causing your problem.)

@stanislaw.masny @Tarheel
When a post has been tagged with "Waiting for source information" or "Waiting for context" (the tag is clearly visible just below the thread title), no responses should be added until the OP has provided the legally required information. I have hidden your responses from public view. Once the information has been provided, I will reinstate your responses. Please remember this for all future threads.
Before adding a response to any thread, you should do two things:
1 - Check for a tag.
2 - Read all the other responses and make sure you're not going to just repeat something someone else has already said.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back