What does he say between according to my and appalling understanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you access BBC channels and websites? It's not 100% unbiased (despite its claims) but you'll find much better political and social comment and interviews there.

Can you access BBC channels and websites? It's not 100% unbiased (despite its claims) but you'll find much better political and social comment and interviews there.
We have here in Ukraine access just to BBC World News. I can also watch Skynews. That is why I am trying to find something relevant on Youtube.

You could have a look at this list (it's not UK-specific).

As long as you're aware that that channel is very clearly very left-wing, then go for it. What you'll get, again, is the opinions of a very specific group of members of the public who are all very anti-Conservative. This is pretty obvious from the thumbnails of the videos.

I think he was just searching for words. It sounds like Oh! umm. Or perhaps No! umm.
It sounds like not appalling understanding- modesty of a sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back