Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me to make the following paragraph natural.

A friend of mine is a manager of a local bakery here. She told me that they will always discard all the cake and bread, everything that aren't sold out by the end of the day, before they close the shop. I was shocked to hear that and I suggested that she could give the unfinished things to homeless people or sell them on discount, she said if the homeless people eat the cake and food and then get ill, the bakery will be blamed and there's also not a rule for them to sell leftover cake on discount.

A friend of mine is a the manager of a local bakery here. She told me that they will always discard all the unsold cakes and bread , everything that aren't sold out by the end of the day. , before they close the shop. I was shocked to hear that, and I suggested that she could they give the unfinished things that food to homeless people or sell them on it at a discount, but she said if the homeless people eat the cake and food it and then get ill, the bakery will be blamed, and there's it's also not a rule for them their policy to sell leftover cake on food at a discount.
See above.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back