Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Slovak
Home Country
Slovak Republic
Current Location
Slovak Republic
Could you kindly check, if is the sentence in formal letter correct? Thank you for your opinion.
We appologize to send you correspondence, which does not belong to you and we will ensure correction. If you have any questions, please contact us on our telephone line +4

Could you [STRIKE]kindly[/STRIKE] please [STRIKE]check,[/STRIKE] tell me if [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] the following sentences are correct in a formal letter? [STRIKE]correct? Thank you for your opinion.[/STRIKE]

We apologize [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for [STRIKE]send[/STRIKE] having sent you some/a piece of correspondence no comma here [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] that [STRIKE]does not belong to[/STRIKE] was not intended for you. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE]

We will ensure [STRIKE]correction[/STRIKE] this does not happen again.

If you have any questions, please contact us on [STRIKE]our telephone line[/STRIKE] +4XXXXX.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections above. Also note that I have changed your thread title. Titles must be unique, relevant to the thread, and contain some/all of the words/phrases/sentences you are asking us to look at.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back