iambozdar

Member Type
Native Language
Baluchi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I immersed myself into the room I am sitting. I visualised things like having beds, lizards hiding under paintings, sofa, and beds, but at the same time I didn’t notice couldn't imagine the desktop computer, a pair of telephone sets, and a trigonometry chart pasted on wall by my sister.

The desktop computer is just in the right-side corner near to window opening toward lawn. It has all peripherals placed side by side on the table. A pair of digital phones are also on table but on different corners. One of them is wireless and black whereas other one is white and has wired connection in a socket. I didn’t realise that there is a trigonometry chart in the room. It is multicolour, written in bold. One can easily remember the conversions of different values from one another. Whenever I see the chart, I remember of my school days.​

I wish I have visualised all of these things before.

---
Please check, comment, and help me to improve my writing (strictly in British English).

Last edited:
I imagine myself sitting in a room with....
I don't think you would go to great lengths to describe things that you "didn't notice".

I don't think you would go to great lengths to describe things that you "didn't notice".

Thanks for the signal, I corrected that part. I feel I am really learning to write better.

Does this piece of writing contain no error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back