Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Last night I talked to a woman who's preparing for her IELTS test. She said she had already taken the test many times but she still didn't get the score she wants. The main reason is she didn't do very well in her writing. I told her that there are some online bookstores selling books about IETLS writings and these books were written by native speakers of English. She might take a look at them if she's interested.

"There are some books specifically about enhancing IELTS writings online. I cadn recommend you some.

Is the italic sentence natural?

Deleted the s from ‘writings’. The word ‘cadn’ doesn’t exist.

Move "online" to earlier in the sentence. As it stands, you're saying that the subject of the books is "enhancing IELTS writing online". Also, saying that there are books online sounds like you're talking about downloads. If you're talking about physical books that can be bought from commercial websites, make that clearer.

Move "online" to earlier in the sentence. As it stands, you're saying that the subject of the books is "enhancing IELTS writing online". Also, saying that there are books online sounds like you're talking about downloads. If you're talking about physical books that can be bought from commercial websites, make that clearer.
There are some physical books specifically about enhancing IELTS writing which you can buy online. I can recommend you some if you want.

Is this good now?

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back