Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I used to buy books on Book Depository because their offers were cheaper than physical shops a lot. I usually waited until I got a coupon from it and then brought all the books I had saved in wishlist at once . However, I don't do that anymore because the book I want might be out of print, or the online shop may close down at any time, and I have to pay for more on other platforms. Book Depository was closed down and I'm happy that I've found a replacement.

I used to buy books on Book Depository because their offers prices were often cheaper than physical shops. a lot. I usually waited until I got had a coupon/voucher from it for the site and then brought bought all the books I had saved in on my wishlist at once. However, I don't can't do that anymore because the site has closed down. the book I want might be out of print, or the online shop may close down at any time, and I have to pay for more on other platforms. Book Depository was closed down and I'm happy that I've found a replacement. I now buy my books on [name of website].
See above. Study the difference between "brought" and "bought". The first is the past simple of "bring" and the latter of "buy".
The whole section starting "the book I want might be out of print" and ending "on other platforms" was redundant. Book Depository shut down ages ago so you can't describe how you use it now.

I meant when I want some book, I don’t wait now because I’m worried that the online bookstores might close down like Book Depository. Sometimes, I even wait so long that the books I want are out of print.

Perhaps:

Nowadays, when I want a book I don't wait like I used to. I'm afraid the online seller might close down, like Book Depository did.

I used to wait too long. That is, when I tried to order them the books I wanted were out of print and unavailable.

Have you tried www.Amazon.com?

Back