Student or Learner
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Myanmar
Hi everyone,

I would like to write an reply email that asking about organization's new logo and time estimation to create it.

The first I want to write is I'm not sure that the organization has already designed it or not. Actually I'm not sure they made a plan to create new logo. If they have planned to change the logo but hasn't been designed, I don't know when it will be done because of internal procedure. The one thing that I surely know is they don't want to use current logo anymore. That's why I thought they might have a plan to change. Yesterday, the Director answered that we could use the organization name if we would like to use their organization logo on our materials. In my opinion, he means it can represents their organization.

Could anyone check and correct me?

Last edited:
Post your letter and we will look.

Sorry, I forgot to make a paragraph. My letter is

Dear sir,
Regrading organization logo that you asking me, I'm not sure that the organization has already designed it or not. Actually I'm not sure they've already made a plan to create new logo. If they have planned to change the logo but hasn't been designed, I don't know when it will be done because of internal procedure. The one thing that I surely know is they don't want to use current logo anymore. That's why I thought they might have a plan to change. Yesterday, their Director answered that we could use the organization name if we would like to use their organization logo on our materials. In my opinion, he means it can represents their organization.

Is it correct? Or rude? In previous email, I wrote that I thought the organization have a plan to change logo. That's why my officer asked me when it will be done.

Why don't you call or e-mail the director of the other company and simply ask? Then you can just give your boss the answer.

Thank you for notifying us that we should be using your company name in our material instead of your old logo. May I infer that you are currently in the process of redesigning your logo? If so, because we would want to start including your new logo as soon as it's ready, do you have an estimate of when your new logo would be available? Thank you in advance for any information can provide.

Actually, I'm working for a program under the organization. I'm the only one but not permanent staff because it is a small program. Director and me are working at the same office. I've already asked him in person. But he can't answer in detail because the procedure of their organization is very complex. He suggest to use the organization name as logo if we want to use it on the program materials. And he said the organization logo in our hand is the old one and they does't use it anymore. That's why we can't use it.

My officer doesn't know about organization's procedures. He only knows about the program that I work for.
How can I write clearly? Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back