Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
We write to request your good office to allow our School Management team visit your facility and observe lessons in your classrooms from Monday 28 to Wednesday 30 June between 9am and 2pm each day.
The visit is intended to watch and learn the teaching methodology and management process employed in your school to educate the future leaders.
During the visit, we will need your help in the following:
1. Observe lessons in your classrooms.
2. Interact with your teachers.
3. Take photos of materials of interest.
4. Request copy of document of interest.
5. Interactive session with your management team as wrap up to tap from their wealth of expertise in the field of Education.
We hope this request merit your kind approval.

Welcome to the forum, @Asifat Bilikisu Adenike

Please tell us why you're writing this letter. Do you work for the School Management Team and are writing to request an observation visit, or is this letter some sort of exercise? If it's the latter, what is the purpose of the exercise.

Welcome to the forum, @Asifat Bilikisu Adenike

Please tell us why you're writing this letter. Do you work for the School Management Team and are writing to request an observation visit, or is this letter some sort of exercise? If it's the latter, what is the purpose of the exercise.
I work in the school as a senior teacher.
The school intends to observe how things are being run in those other schools so we learn from them. Hence the letter

Why do you use "facility" instead of "school"?

We write to request your good office to allow I'm writing to ask for permission for our School Management team to visit your facility school and observe [some] classroom lessons in your classrooms from Monday 28 to Wednesday 30 June, between 9am and 2pm each day.
The aim of the visit is intended to watch and learn the teaching methodology and management process employed in your school to educate the future leaders.

During the visit, we will need your help in the team would like to do the following:
1. Observe lessons in your classrooms.
2. Interact with your teachers.
3. Take photos of materials of interest.
4. Request a copy of documents of interest.
5. Have an interactive session with your management team as wrap up to tap from into their wealth of expertise in the field of education.

We I hope this request merit meets with your kind approval. I look forward to hearing from you.

That's very formal language.

That's very formal language.
Are you referring to the OP's original or my changes? Either way, it's a fairly formal situation.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back