New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Not sure if I'm doing this right. My name is David and I live in New Zealand - that's south of Australia.
I have a question regards the use of the apostrophe in multiple places: eg is the following sentence correct?
Our cat was caught on camera in our neighbour’s garden’s blackbird’s nest.
Thanks
David

Hi everyone!
I am G S Reddy, Sub-editor at ICFAI BOOKS, a division of ICFAI university press.

Hello everyone,
This is sajan from Chennai, India.

Trying for a long time to improvise my english communication skill but unfortunately time doesnt allow me to do so. Very average guy in english, think i will be get progressed here. hope you will support me as your own brother.

Hello All!
I'm from Pakistan and am an English teacher here in Islamabad.

Hi to all the group.
My mame is ben Xu.I come from China (Mandarine is my first language ).
I'm 20 years old.I'am intersted in english .
Thanks for giving me some advice on studying english

Hi everybody I´m a vietnamese but i´m studying now in Germany
I´m very happy to become a new member of this forum.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi everybod, i´m a vietnamese, and studying now in Germany,
I´m very glad to make friend with all members of group

Hello there people, I'm a Brazilian who is learning English. I'm also interested in French though I'm afraid all I know about this beautiful language is "Mademoiselle" and "bonjour" :roll: .
Well, see you ;-)

Hi,

I live in British Columbia, Canada. I am interested in everything about teaching and learning the English language which is my first language. In 2005 I graduated from university with a BA, English major and Visual Arts minor. Since Sept. 2005 I have been teaching English to Korean students, mostly children and youth, and really enjoy it.

I am always looking for ways to improve how I teach and for better understanding of what students need most to help them speak and write better in English.

rpc

Hello Innerself,

Brazil - that must be a fascinating place to live. I have been to Venezuela briefly as a stop off on a cruise, otherwise I know very little about South America and its contries. Welcome here. I live in Canada a country with two official languages French and English. I learned French in school and am tutoring French right now to two elementary students.

What's your first language?

I'll teach you a sentence in French. If I were to introduce myself to you I'd say "Je m'appelle Ruth" literally translated I'm called Ruth. They most commonly use that instead of Mon nom est Ruth ( my name is Ruth).

Have fun learning French.
Au Revoir (good bye) ; A la prochaine ( until next time)

My name is Terri.

Hello, My name is Terri and I am 34 years old. I am in my 2nd week at University of Phoenix. It has been challenging as well as fun. I am a wife of 14 years and we have 4 children together. I am studing to be a psychologist. I want to eventually start working with sexually and physically abused children. That is a little about me. Hello to everyone!

Terri:-D

Iam happy

I Am Very Happy For Finding This Page I Am Studying Political Science In Kean University For Now Is Very Difficult For Me Inglishhello Everyone

Hey people!!
I'm Filipe Fumaux from Brazil!!
If anybody wants talk to me, just mail me.
Regards

hello myname is hatice
I am writing from Turkey and I am very interested in teaching English and the new methods. I would like to share my classroom teaching experiences with the members and I believe this membership will provide me great opportunity to improve my teaching skills.
I have been teaching English at a state university for more than 18 years with Turkish and foreign teachers and I believe learning goes on forever. Nice to be here.

hi to all members

just i wanna say hi to all

i'm so happy to join this site ,it's so nice and useful

mohammad

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:[Re: Hi my name is Parnetha. I am interested in improving my grammer and vocabulary.
/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back