International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started a new thread on VALNETINE DAY and request all the members in the forums to visit the same.
The link for same is VALENTINE DAY.

There is a new batch of chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen!!!! Enjoy!!!! :)

Yummy!
If I wasn't doing Spanish on the web (a website called Busuu) I would eat them all, faster than a tornado.

Today I had a normal school-day: I had a kind of speech (oral test, but speech sounds cooler) on Taoism (Geography) and I laughed at my best male friend, who keeps confusing angry and hungry; every time one of my half-English class-mates is passing by I ask him (my friend): "Come si dice affamato in inglese?" (How do you say hungry in English?) and he says "This time I'm sure: angry!".
It's kind of funny...

What about you, amigos? Did you have a nice day?

Yes, Simosito! I am having a wonderful day! Thank you for asking!

It sounds like your best male friend needs to visit our forums! We could help him become less angry and, perhaps, become more hungry!!!!! :) I'm sure he would enjoy one of my chocolate chip cookies!

How are you feeling these days? Have you gotten past your recent illness? I hope you are well!

Cheers,
Amigo

Yes, Simosito! I am having a wonderful day! Thank you for asking!

It sounds like your best male friend needs to visit our forums! We could help him become less angry and, perhaps, become more hungry!!!!! :) I'm sure he would enjoy one of my chocolate chip cookies!

How are you feeling these days? Have you gotten past your recent illness? I hope you are well!

Cheers,
Amigo

I think that if he had Internet I'd have UsingEnglish-evangelised him a long time ago.
He lives in Rome's country, outside a small town called "Palombara Sabina" (the Sabini where an Italian pre-Roman population, Sabina means of the Sabini).

I'm feeling very good these days.
I've also finished all the Twilight series (yes, all of them) in less than a month!
(I know, that's monstrous)

I'm glad to know that everything is good there.

Tomorrow I'm having a Maths test and, as I've already told you, I'm not very good at it.
Hope I shall do it decently.

I'VE JUST REACHED AN A2 SPANISH LEVEL
(that's what they say on the website)

Now I have to go: dinner time.

At 21.05 begins C.S.I - Miami, on of my favourite crime series, and it's 21.04 already so I'm in a hurry.
Do you see CSI, amigo?

Bye

Sim, enjoy your show! No, CSI - Miami is not one of my 'regular' shows. I am a news junkie and I try to watch all of the cable news programs! I should have been a newspaper reporter...I love 'breaking news' stories!

Have a good night and a fantastic day at school tomorrow!

Cheers,
Amigo

Wish you all a Happy Thursday.

Sim, enjoy your show! No, CSI - Miami is not one of my 'regular' shows. I am a news junkie and I try to watch all of the cable news programs! I should have been a newspaper reporter...I love 'breaking news' stories!

Cheers,
Amigo

In India "breaking news" stories are more like "breaking air" stories--disgusting & of no value.:)

In India "breaking news" stories are more like "breaking air" stories--disgusting & of no value.:)
In Arizona, even the horses like to 'break air'!!!!!

Is our good friend Nain a master of breaking air?????? :shock:

In Arizona, even the horses like to 'break air'!!!!!

Is our good friend Nain a master of breaking air?????? :shock:
IT stinks!

Hi, friends!

Have a good night.. ~! :-D

Cheers,
Amigo

Thank you, amigo: I had both.
Tomorrow'll be my last school day for a while: we have a one-week-special-break.
I'm so happy I'll have a little pit-stop.

Thank you, amigo: I had both.
Tomorrow'll be my last school day for a while: we have a one-week-special-break.
I'm so happy I'll have a little pit-stop.
Sim, will you be traveling during your break? You always visit such exotic places! :)

Sim, will you be traveling during your break? You always visit such exotic places! :)

My parents told me we were going to Budapest but now they say we probably shall visit some place in Italy like Rovigo (it's in the North-Est)

Hi everyone !!

Happy Friday!!!
Happy Friday to you too BeReal.
Tomorrow is VALENTINE DAY and I wish to remind you that you can post your messages in the thread I have specially created for the members in the General Member's discussion.
Already members like amigos, rmsh16, gayaynah, simosito have visited and I am expecting rest of the group to follow including BeReal, hanky-Norinet, Dr. Asli and all the regulars.

G o o d D a y !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back