International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Supada! how are you?

Well, Be, no dance contest, anyway, may I have this dance? :oops:

sure dear :oops:

I told you, dear, Amigo is buying his brand new Santa costume, Sudh, Sim, Proof, Nain, Hanky and I will be the elves :p then we will have a contest to choose the sexiest elf, what do you think? the ladies in the forum will be the jury!! :cool::up:

hhh.. that sounds perfect .. kekekeekeke .. I'm waiting to see you all as elfs ..kekekeke :lol:

Hi everybody,

How are you doing??

I miss the forum soo much

Hi dally , It's nice to have you back again,
have a cup of coffee ..

:roll:Thanx alot for this delecious cup of coffee

Howdy, friends! The head elf has returned to say hello! I had great difficulty finding my pointed elf shoes and polyester leggings!!!

It is great to see that everyone is still enjoying the Cafe'! I made the last mortgage payment today and now the Cafe' is debt free!!!! Hooray!

Hi, Dally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have missed you!

Hi Amigo0o0o0o ,

I miss you so0o0o0o0o much and I miss your yummy cookies :)

Wily and I were waiting for you to join us ..

how have you been?

Hi, BR! The last time we were together you tried to steal my chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!! I hid them this time so you can't find them!!!! :) :) :)

Yes, how have you been Amigo? The elves want to wear black this year but noOoOoOoO...they (or should I say we?) will wear the traditional green, yeah!!! :p

Hi, Dally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have missed you!

Hi Amigo,

How are you??

Did you miss me really??

I thought that all of the members here will forget me.

How could we ever forget D-A-L-L-Y????????????

Well, hello, Dally!!!!

Hi, BR! The last time we were together you tried to steal my chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!! I hid them this time so you can't find them!!!! :) :) :)

oh, I have just had a cooky , a tastey one :up: .. I'll check if my friends lef some .. at least two one for wily and one for Dally, Amigo0o0 already hiding his cookies so he's not ganna get one ..kekekeke :)

Yes, how have you been Amigo? The elves want to wear black this year but noOoOoOoO...they (or should I say we?) will wear the traditional green, yeah!!! :p

I can imagine your looks .. kekekeke:lol: ..

I'm back with full of fishes in my stomach. :lol:

I've brought you guys a cup of avocado shake.

avocado_shake.jpg

Boss Amigo is here! How would you and your elf team wear for Christmas?

I have to leave now .. I'll come back to steal your cookies amigo :cool:

Good night !!!!!!!!

see you soon ..

take care of yourselves

bye,
BR

Boss Amigo is here! How would you and your elf team wear for Christmas?
Amigo's team of Christmas elves is ready to deliver presents to everyone! What would you like for Christmas, supada???

Good night Be real

Have a happy dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back