Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, can you please check the following sentences? Thank you.

Long synopsis
Michael is the loyal and ruthless henchman of a local don. He falls in love with a local girl Selvi and is ready to do anything for her. After confessing her love to Michael, Selvi urges him to leave his murderous job and elope with her to lead a peaceful life in Dubai. Michael accepts her proposal but takes up one last assignment for his boss; unfortunately, he gets arrested by the police. What happened to their relationship?

Short synopsis
When a dreaded don Michael falls in love with a local girl Selvi and decides to turn a new peaceful life, troubles start to arise, leaving them questioning their own sweet, but difficult love.

Hi, can you please check the following sentences? Thank you.

Long synopsis
Michael is [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a loyal and ruthless henchman of a local don. He falls in love with a local girl, Selvi, and is ready to do anything for her. After confessing her love to Michael, Selvi urges him to leave his murderous job and elope with her to lead a peaceful life in Dubai. Michael accepts her proposal but takes up one last assignment for his boss; unfortunately, he gets arrested by the police. What happens [STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] to their relationship?

Short synopsis
When a dreaded [STRIKE]don[/STRIKE] gangster, Michael, falls in love with a local girl, Selvi, and decides to [STRIKE]turn[/STRIKE] start a new, peaceful life, trouble [STRIKE]s start to[/STRIKE] arises, leaving them questioning their own sweet, but difficult love.

Gaya, you used to put the short synopsis first, which seems to be a more logical order.

I think Gaya changed it after I pointed out that I found putting the short synopsis first illogical. I assumed these were a sort of précis exercise, in which the writer attempts to make a shorter version of the original without losing any of the important facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back