Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

"I felt so real. I wanted to believe that it was a bad move from my mind, but I realized that it was really happening. I was impressed that Athenea walked surrounded by that air of mistiscism that surrounded her and the fact that she presented herself to me as that woman who I loved and was so important to my life. When I saw her it was as if what I felt for so many years finally came true., that I would finally meet with her again."

Thanks.

It almost felt [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] unreal. [STRIKE]I wanted to believe that it was a bad move from[/STRIKE] For a moment I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, but I realized that it was really happening. I was impressed that Athenea walked [STRIKE]surrounded by[/STRIKE] with that air of mystiscism that surrounded her and [STRIKE]the fact[/STRIKE] that she presented herself to me as that woman who I loved and was so important to my life. When I saw her, it was as if what I had felt for so many years finally came true - that I would finally meet with her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back